Does 1KA application allow offline surveys on a laptop PC or USB flash drive?
Yes, a survey made in the 1KA application can be easily installed on a PC. Computer-assisted interviewing can be performed either by the interviewer (Computer Assisted Personal Interviewing – CAPI) or by self-interviewing respondents (Computer Assisted Self Interviewing – CASI).
Field implementation of surveys using a laptop PC
With offline installation of 1KA on a USB flash drive, surveys may be filled out without an internet connection. The offline version can be downloaded here >>.
From a technical perspective, it is advisable to install the 1KA survey on an USB flash drive, from which it could be generated, and onto which completed surveys are then saved. If multiple PCs are used, certain data management is necessary. For more details please email us at email@example.com or call (+386) 30-702-788.
The content of the archive must be expanded to the USB flash drive:
- Start the 1KA application by clicking 1 Start. By clicking on 2 1KA Survey, you open the survey in a web browser;
- You can edit a survey by signing in with your name, surname and password admin, admin, admin;
- After you finish editing the survey, close the internet browser window and close the 1KA application by clicking 3 Stop. Now you can safely remove your USB flash drive.
- Can I request the removal of a survey?
- What about underage respondents?
- How many surveys have been created using 1KA and how many users does the application have?
- I signed up via FB and now I don't have my surveys
- Who develops 1KA and why?
- Can I change my existing email address to login to 1KA?
- Why are the pages not displayed correctly and why is the content overlapping?
- We have problems with installing 1KA on our own server
- How is the tool tested?
- Why can't I log in?
- Why is the CAPTCHA image not displayed?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- Where does free help end?
- Frequently asked questions about private, business and AAI use of 1KA tool
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- Where can I change the language of the survey and 1KA application?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- Why is my registration or login password invalid?
- Which browser should I choose when creating a survey?
- How do you ensure personal data protection? What bounds you not to disclose personal data to third parties?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- Can I import a questionnaire into 1KA?
- For how long is the survey saved and for how long is it active?
- Does 1KA application allow offline surveys on a laptop PC or USB flash drive?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- Can you help me design my survey?
- What information should I include when I publish a report?
- How do I detect logical and technical errors in the questionnaire?
- Who can access and edit my survey and data?
- Why don't I receive a confirmation e-mail after registration?
- Recommendations for online surveys on a mobile phone
- Principles of 1KA public library use
- 1KA registration and login
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Recommendation in case of 1KA tool upgrade
- Key features that an advanced user should know
- Accessibility of surveys for people with special needs
- Reporting a survey that violates the General Terms and Conditions of 1KA online surveying tool
- The most common mistakes and recommendations in the creation of online surveys
- Your first survey