Does 1KA application allow offline surveys on a laptop PC or USB flash drive?
Yes, a survey made in the 1KA application can be easily installed on a PC. Computer-assisted interviewing can be performed either by the interviewer (Computer Assisted Personal Interviewing – CAPI) or by self-interviewing respondents (Computer Assisted Self Interviewing – CASI).
Field implementation of surveys using a laptop PC
With offline installation of 1KA on a USB flash drive, surveys may be filled out without an internet connection. The offline version can be downloaded here >>.
From a technical perspective, it is advisable to install the 1KA survey on an USB flash drive, from which it could be generated, and onto which completed surveys are then saved. If multiple PCs are used, certain data management is necessary. For more details please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+386) 30-702-788.
The content of the archive must be expanded to the USB flash drive:
- Start the 1KA application by clicking 1 Start. By clicking on 2 1KA Survey, you open the survey in a web browser;
- You can edit a survey by signing in with your name, surname and password admin, admin, admin;
- After you finish editing the survey, close the internet browser window and close the 1KA application by clicking 3 Stop. Now you can safely remove your USB flash drive.
- What information should I include when I publish a report?
- Who develops 1KA and why?
- I signed up via FB and now I don't have my surveys
- How is the tool tested?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- What about underage respondents?
- Which browser should I choose when creating a survey?
- Frequently asked questions about private, business and AAI use of 1KA tool
- How do I change or update my browser?
- Why are the pages not displayed correctly and why is the content overlapping?
- Who can access and edit my survey and data?
- How do you ensure personal data protection? What bounds you not to disclose personal data to third parties?
- Why can't I log in?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- Where can I change the language of the survey and 1KA application?
- Why is my registration or login password invalid?
- Can you help me design my survey?
- Where does free help end?
- Why don't I receive a confirmation e-mail after registration?
- How do I detect logical and technical errors in the questionnaire?
- Can I request the removal of a survey?
- Does 1KA application allow offline surveys on a laptop PC or USB flash drive?
- Why is the CAPTCHA image not displayed?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- Can I change my existing email address to login to 1KA?
- For how long is the survey saved and for how long is it active?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- Can I import a questionnaire into 1KA?
- We have problems with installing 1KA on our own server
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- How many surveys have been created using 1KA and how many users does the application have?
- Reporting a survey that violates the General Terms and Conditions of 1KA online surveying tool
- Your first survey
- Recommendations for online surveys on a mobile phone
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Principles of 1KA public library use
- 1KA registration and login
- Recommendation in case of 1KA tool upgrade
- The most common mistakes and recommendations in the creation of online surveys
- Accessibility of surveys for people with special needs
- Key features that an advanced user should know