Does 1KA application allow offline surveys on a laptop PC or USB flash drive?
Yes, a survey made in the 1KA application can be easily installed on a PC. Computer-assisted interviewing can be performed either by the interviewer (Computer Assisted Personal Interviewing – CAPI) or by self-interviewing respondents (Computer Assisted Self Interviewing – CASI).
Field implementation of surveys using a laptop PC
With offline installation of 1KA on a USB flash drive, surveys may be filled out without an internet connection. The offline version can be downloaded here >>.
From a technical perspective, it is advisable to install the 1KA survey on an USB flash drive, from which it could be generated, and onto which completed surveys are then saved. If multiple PCs are used, certain data management is necessary. For more details please email us at email@example.com or call (+386) 30-702-788.
The content of the archive must be expanded to the USB flash drive:
- Start the 1KA application by clicking 1 Start. By clicking on 2 1KA Survey, you open the survey in a web browser;
- You can edit a survey by signing in with your name, surname and password admin, admin, admin;
- After you finish editing the survey, close the internet browser window and close the 1KA application by clicking 3 Stop. Now you can safely remove your USB flash drive.
- We have problems with installing 1KA on our own server
- For how long is the survey saved and for how long is it active?
- Why is my registration or login password invalid?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- Can I change my existing email address to login to 1KA?
- Why are the pages not displayed correctly and why is the content overlapping?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- How is the tool tested?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- How do I detect logical and technical errors in the questionnaire?
- How many surveys have been created using 1KA and how many users does the application have?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- Where does free help end?
- Frequently asked questions about private, business and AAI use of 1KA tool
- How do you ensure personal data protection? What bounds you not to disclose personal data to third parties?
- Who can access and edit my survey and data?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- Why is the CAPTCHA image not displayed?
- Which browser should I choose when creating a survey?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- Why don't I receive a confirmation e-mail after registration?
- What about underage respondents?
- Who develops 1KA and why?
- Does 1KA application allow offline surveys on a laptop PC or USB flash drive?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- I signed up via FB and now I don't have my surveys
- Can I import a questionnaire into 1KA?
- Can you help me design my survey?
- Can I request the removal of a survey?
- What information should I include when I publish a report?
- Where can I change the language of the survey and 1KA application?
- Why can't I log in?
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Reporting a survey that violates the General Terms and Conditions of 1KA online surveying tool
- 1KA registration and login
- Principles of 1KA public library use
- Key features that an advanced user should know
- Recommendation in case of 1KA tool upgrade
- Accessibility of surveys for people with special needs
- The most common mistakes and recommendations in the creation of online surveys
- Your first survey
- Recommendations for online surveys on a mobile phone