Administrative data input
Entering data that we have gained thorough fieldwork, is a lengthy process. 1KA application allows that this process is shortened by generating an online survey, adapted for rapid data input.
Administrative data input in 1KA application has several advantages. It allows you to:
- have better control over data enterers, because it recognize them as enterers for each unit;
- data entry is less time consuming, since it can incorporate massive entry and then we can move through the questionnaire using TAB key and simply insert the values; this way we can avoid burdensome clicking;
- while typing, you can access to the statistical analysis and the graphic presentations of the data in the 'ANALYSE' tab.
Data is prepared for export in various formats; we can also export reports with statistical analysis and graphical presentations of individual variables.
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- Where does free help end?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?