SUCCESSFULLY UPDATED 1KA (VERSION 19.11.30)
On Sunday, December 8, 2019, a major upgrade of the 1KA tool took place, with many improvements made to existing functionalities and a number of important new functionalities developed in October and November. In particular, the following should be noted:
- Upgraded table type question:
- Automatic spreading of tables on mobile devices: A table type question and all subtypes and table type question sets are automatically displayed on mobile devices as a set of basic question types. For example, if we have a type of question “table- one answer” with 5 different sub-questions, the question will appear on mobile devices in the form of a set of 5 consecutive questions of category type - one answer. In doing so, we can turn on the possibility that these issues are automatically raised. When the respondent answers a sub-question, it closes (respondent’s answer is shown under the question) and opens a new one. More>>
- Repeating the title bar (in the case of multiple items): If we have a table with a large number of items (e.g. 20) in the survey, we can set the title bar (the answer bar – e.g. I agree - disagree) to repeat every 5, 10, 15, or 20 items. More >>
- Upgraded computation type question: Computation (calculated values) are now treated by 1KA in the same way as a number type question. This means that in the analyses, we can also look at a graphical representation of the computation type of question, look at averages, etc. More >>
- Possibility of automatically opening block questions on PC and mobile devices: If we organize the questions into blocks, we have the additional possibility to set the questions inside the block so that they are automatically opened when the respondent answers the question. More >>
- Additional warnings when deleting test data: Testing the questionnaire is a very important part of the survey process. With the help of test entries, we can collect test unit comments in addition to test data. It should be noted that with one click it is possible to delete test entries from the survey when they are no longer needed, but any comments on the questions are also deleted. Therefore, we recommend that you export and archive comments before deleting test entries. More >>
- The logo change also applies to mobile devices. If you personalize the online survey with your logo, the setting you made for the survey on PC will also apply to display of the survey on mobile devices. More >>
You can see the news here>>.
After each upgrade, we recommend that you refresh with CTRL + F5 or delete files and images from the cache with CTRL + SHIFT + DELETE. More>>
If you have any problems, please let us know via FORM >>.
On Sunday, December 6, 2020, the upgrade of the 1KA tool took place, as part of which some significant improvements to the existing functionalities were made. Virtual domains and the 1ka.arnes.si domain were also updated.
The following updates on www.1ka.si are worth mentioning:
On Sunday, November 1, 2020, the 1KA tool is being upgraded, as part of which some significant improvements to existing functionalities have been made. Virtual domains and the 1ka.arnes.si domain were also updated. The following applies first:
On 30 September 2020, the Centre for Social Informatics, University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Social Sciences organized the Web Survey Day (WSD) for the ninth time. The event is intended for the general professional public users of online survey tools and users of online survey tool 1KA.
We invite you to the "Web Survey Day 2020", which will take place on Wednesday, September 30, 2020, 9.00 -12.30, via the ZOOM platform.
On Saturday, August 22, 2020, the upgrade of the 1KA tool took place, as part of which some significant improvements to the existing functionalities were made. The following should be emphasized in particular:
The University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Social Sciences, is organizing 9th Web Survey Day (WSD) on 30 September 2020.
In addition to payment by cash in advance, card payment is now available to subscribers of 1KA private packages.
For the time being, subscribers of 1KA private packages can only pay by cash in advance when purchasing the package.
On Tuesday, June 30, 2020, a major upgrade of the 1KA tool took place, as part of which many significant improvements were made to existing functionalities and new functionalities were added. The following should be emphasized in particular:
We strive to make the online surveys created in the 1KA tool as easy as possible to complete and also accessible to respondents with special needs. Therefore, we have now upgraded the existing setting for turning on custom icons so that it is turned on by default in all surveys.
Users with AAI access can use the 1KA service free of charge and unlimitedly on Arnes' installation 1ka.arnes.si, which is already active for use.
The installation of the 1KA online survey tool on the www.1ka.si domain will change the operating conditions from 1 July 2020.
At a time when many are working from home due to the coronavirus epidemic, teachers' work and education for pupils and students are also taking place at home, we have seen a significant increase in activity on 1KA.
The number of completed questionnaires on 1KA has increased over the years. It increased by almost six times from 2012 to 2019 (from 376,649 to 2,123,165).
On Saturday, March 7, 2020, a major upgrade of the 1KA tool took place, with many improvements made to existing functionalities and a number of important new functionalities developed. In particular, the following should be noted:
- 1 of 3
- naslednja ›