You can use the function Test insert to test your questionnaire, which allows for test entries. Answers are stored so that you are able to verify the functionality of the analysis, access to data, etc. At the same time, the answers are marked as test data and can be deleted with one click. The test respondents can also activate and submit comments on individual questions. They can also activate conditions to be displayed before each question, the names of variables and can turn off notifications and conditions.
The URL of the survey for test entries is displayed in the 'PUBLISH' – 'Settings' tab, or you can simply navigate the mouse tab onto the screen-shaped icon, located to the left of your survey URL (located at the top of the page) and click Test insert.
In the case of test entries, the information is also recorded in the test data archive in the 'Test data archive' tab, where there is a total number of test entries and the number automatically added test entries.
- What about underage respondents?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- Where does free help end?
- What does survey complexity mean?
- How is the tool tested?
- How do I detect logical and technical errors in the questionnaire?
- When is it advisable to use the question comments function?
- How do I remove the test units from the data?
- How do I delete data and test units after testing?