The 'Statistics' tab provides basic statistics, advanced statistics and printouts.
You can also set additional display options of analysis, as well as specify the conditions, the missing values, the period of collected data and the status of the units.
Basic statistics include:
- ‘Statistics report (Sums)’ of the online questionnaire, which includes analyses that are adjusted to the type of variable. More >>
- ‘Descriptive statistics’ include descriptive statistics, such as average, standard deviation, minimum and maximum. More >>
- ‘Frequencies’, where display the frequency distribution. More >>
- ‘Crosstabs’, which allows you to generate two-dimensional tables of categorical variables or correlation tables. More >>
- ‘Multitables’, which allows you to generate a multi-dimensional table by selecting three or more categorical variables. More >>
- ‘Means’, the table of means according to the control variable. More >>
- ‘Break’, where you can run an analysis of all variables according to the categories of control variables. More >>
All analyses can be further adjusted with advanced settings:
- dividing of analyses into segments, groups;
- display of certain variables;
- zooming or highlighting individual parts of the analysis;
- filtering analyses according to the conditions, time periods and units status;
- including missing values and undetermined responses in the analysis.
In the upper right corner you can export statistics in the PDF, RTF formats (Word), and XLS format (Excel). Statistics can also be printed and archived.
- Database data is demolished, values are not correct or there is no data.
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- How do I analyze units for a specific time period?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- I am not sure if all units are included in the analysis
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- How to obtain data on individual surveys from the summary (sums)?
- Can I exclude unfinished questionnaires from survey data?
- How to properly methodologically set the answers 'Don’t know', 'Invalid', 'None of the above' and 'Refused'?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- Where does free help end?
- Public URL to view data and analysis
- Basic data analysis
- Advanced analysis options
- Basic data analysis
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Satisficing in the survey
- 'Heatmap' Question
- 1KA registration and login
- Descriptive statistics
- Your first survey
- Limitations of displaying answers in analyses
- Residuals in tables