By clicking on the 'My surveys' tab, your directory will open. Here are listed all the surveys you have created so far and the surveys which you have been given access to. At the top you have the option of creating new surveys, forms or polls (by clicking on the Create survey button). Surveys can be filtered by:
- Survey authors: show all surveys, show only my surveys.
- Primary language: all, Slovenian, English.
- GDPR: show all surveys, show only GDPR surveys.
You also have the option of organizing surveys into folders and sorting surveys by survey title, number of questions, date of change, etc.
Within this tab you can also see some other sub-tabs, depending on user level:
A user who has the status of a subscriber/member, can access only to the 'Library' tab. In the 'Public library' tab are listed all available pre-set surveys, forms and voting. In the 'My library' tab you can access to surveys that you saved in the library.
A user with administrator status can access:
- Activity, where you can check the activity of your survey for a desired time, for example the number of valid answers, number of survey pages, number of analysis, graphs and edits..
- Users, where the user with administrator rights can add new users to the survey, on which he want's to have manager rights.
- Settings, where you can modify system settings, data preparation, nice URL's, users settings and more.
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- Why don't I receive a confirmation e-mail after registration?
- I signed up via FB and now I don't have my surveys
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- My survey disappeared
- I am collecting personal data in the survey. What do I have to do?
- Where can I change the language of the survey and 1KA application?
- What are the restrictions of collecting personal data in Slovenia?
- Can I request the removal of a survey?
- What information should I include when I publish a report?
- How do I create a one-click log-in confirmation in 1KA?
- How many surveys have been created using 1KA and how many users does the application have?
- Why is the CAPTCHA image not displayed?
- Can I change my existing email address to login to 1KA?
- Why can't I log in?
- How is the tool tested?
- Can you help me design my survey?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- As the author of the survey, I received a request for deletion, alteration or access to data. What do I have to do?
- Why are the pages not displayed correctly and why is the content overlapping?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- Does 1KA application allow offline surveys on a laptop PC or USB flash drive?
- For how long is the survey saved and for how long is it active?
- Are there any templates available (for example, to evaluate the work of a professor in the classroom)?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- Where does free help end?
- Who can access and edit my survey and data?
- What about underage respondents?
- Enabeling two-factor authentication in 1KA
- 1KA registration and login
- Rights of respondents and responsibilities of survey editors within the GDPR
- Organizing surveys in folders
- Your first survey
- Alert list
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Principles of 1KA public library use
- GDPR survey settings
- GDPR and data collection