Successfully implemented 1KA upgrade (version 19.03.15)
With the latest upgrade, which took place on Saturday, March 16, 2019, we improved many existing functionalities and implemented new functionalities, developed from January to March 2019. Among the latter, the following should be emphasized:
- Randomization of questions, answers and blocks: in addition to the existing options for random sorting of answers and questions in the survey, now in the case of more blocks, it is possible to randomly sort blocks. For all three types of sorting, the registration of para data is also arranged, which means that the survey editor can see in which order the blocks, questions or answers were shown to the respondent.
- The option of limiting the number of checkboxes to choose: You can now set a minimum and maximum number of possible responses for a category "multiple-answer" type question.
- Upgrade of the response “Other” that allows the respondent to enter his answer: in the case of a compulsory question, the respondent MUST enter his answer when choosing option “Other”.
- Added new language for respondents – Hebrew, which is also arranged from right to left.
- The ability of locking the question for the respondent: in addition to disabling the editing of the question for the survey editor, we can now lock the question for the respondent. The respondent can see the question and answer (for example, if it is completed), but cannot change it.
New features and more detailed descriptions can be found here>>.
After each upgrade, we recommend refreshing with the CTRL + F5 command or deleting files and images from the cache with the CTRL + SHIFT + DELETE command. More>>
In the event of any problems, please let us know through this FORM>>.
We would like to inform you that regular maintenance work on the server equipment will take place on Thursday, February 11, 2021.
On Sunday, December 6, 2020, the upgrade of the 1KA tool took place, as part of which some significant improvements to the existing functionalities were made. Virtual domains and the 1ka.arnes.si domain were also updated.
The following updates on www.1ka.si are worth mentioning:
On Sunday, November 1, 2020, the 1KA tool is being upgraded, as part of which some significant improvements to existing functionalities have been made. Virtual domains and the 1ka.arnes.si domain were also updated. The following applies first:
On 30 September 2020, the Centre for Social Informatics, University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Social Sciences organized the Web Survey Day (WSD) for the ninth time. The event is intended for the general professional public users of online survey tools and users of online survey tool 1KA.
We invite you to the "Web Survey Day 2020", which will take place on Wednesday, September 30, 2020, 9.00 -12.30, via the ZOOM platform.
On Saturday, August 22, 2020, the upgrade of the 1KA tool took place, as part of which some significant improvements to the existing functionalities were made. The following should be emphasized in particular:
The University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Social Sciences, is organizing 9th Web Survey Day (WSD) on 30 September 2020.
In addition to payment by cash in advance, card payment is now available to subscribers of 1KA private packages.
For the time being, subscribers of 1KA private packages can only pay by cash in advance when purchasing the package.
On Tuesday, June 30, 2020, a major upgrade of the 1KA tool took place, as part of which many significant improvements were made to existing functionalities and new functionalities were added. The following should be emphasized in particular:
We strive to make the online surveys created in the 1KA tool as easy as possible to complete and also accessible to respondents with special needs. Therefore, we have now upgraded the existing setting for turning on custom icons so that it is turned on by default in all surveys.
Users with AAI access can use the 1KA service free of charge and unlimitedly on Arnes' installation 1ka.arnes.si, which is already active for use.
The installation of the 1KA online survey tool on the www.1ka.si domain will change the operating conditions from 1 July 2020.
At a time when many are working from home due to the coronavirus epidemic, teachers' work and education for pupils and students are also taking place at home, we have seen a significant increase in activity on 1KA.
The number of completed questionnaires on 1KA has increased over the years. It increased by almost six times from 2012 to 2019 (from 376,649 to 2,123,165).
- 1 of 3
- naslednja ›