Why don't I receive a confirmation e-mail after registration?
In case that upon completion of registration you do not get a confirmation email to activate your account, check if you entered the e-mail correctly.
Most common mistakes:
- mistyping your email address, for example 'firstname.lastname@example.org';
- wrong email address, for example, you have entered your second email address, so check all your email accounts;
- unnecessary space, for example 'oneclicksurvey @gmail.com';
- wrong extension, for example, instead of the correct 'email@example.com' you entered 'firstname.lastname@example.org' or 'email@example.com'.
If you entered the email address correctly but still have not received the activation email, please check spam.
If you have registered with an organization email, e.g. business email then check your organization's server settings as well.
If you still do not receive the activation/confirmation email, fill out the form >>.
- Why is my registration or login password invalid?
- What about underage respondents?
- How many surveys have been created using 1KA and how many users does the application have?
- We have problems with installing 1KA on our own server
- Where can I change the language of the survey and 1KA application?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- Can you help me design my survey?
- Where does free help end?
- Can I request the removal of a survey?
- Why are the pages not displayed correctly and why is the content overlapping?
- Why is the CAPTCHA image not displayed?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- Does 1KA application allow offline surveys on a laptop PC or USB flash drive?
- Can I import a questionnaire into 1KA?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- How do you ensure personal data protection? What bounds you not to disclose personal data to third parties?
- What information should I include when I publish a report?
- Frequently asked questions about private, business and AAI use of 1KA tool
- Can I change my existing email address to login to 1KA?
- How is the tool tested?
- Which browser should I choose when creating a survey?
- Why don't I receive a confirmation e-mail after registration?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- For how long is the survey saved and for how long is it active?
- Who develops 1KA and why?
- Who can access and edit my survey and data?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- How do I detect logical and technical errors in the questionnaire?
- Why can't I log in?
- I signed up via FB and now I don't have my surveys
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- Your first survey
- Accessibility of surveys for people with special needs
- 1KA registration and login
- Reporting a survey that violates the General Terms and Conditions of 1KA online surveying tool
- Recommendation in case of 1KA tool upgrade
- Principles of 1KA public library use
- Granting access to helpdesk
- The most common mistakes and recommendations in the creation of online surveys
- Key features that an advanced user should know
- Recommendations for online surveys on a mobile phone