1KA registration and login
There are several ways to sign in or register on 1KA:
- with user name and password;
- with the Facebook account;
- with the Google account;
- sign up for AAI users.
When registering, the user can agree to be sent important announcements, important 1KA news updates and event invitations. It can be unsubscribed from receiving notifications at any time.
There are also two functionalities available to help protect your 1KA account:
- password complexity check (at least 8 characters are required for a secure password, at least 1 letter and at least 1 number);
- two-factor authentication.
When registering, it is important that the information is correct, especially the email address, as a confirmation message will be sent to this account. If you do not receive a confirmation email to activate the 1KA account after registration, first check the correctness of the entered email or spam message.
- How do you ensure personal data protection? What bounds you not to disclose personal data to third parties?
- What information should I include when I publish a report?
- Why don't I receive a confirmation e-mail after registration?
- Why are the pages not displayed correctly and why is the content overlapping?
- For how long is the survey saved and for how long is it active?
- Which browser should I choose when creating a survey?
- Who can access and edit my survey and data?
- Does 1KA application allow offline surveys on a laptop PC or USB flash drive?
- We have problems with installing 1KA on our own server
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- I signed up via FB and now I don't have my surveys
- Can you help me design my survey?
- Why can't I log in?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- Who develops 1KA and why?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- How is the tool tested?
- Why is my registration or login password invalid?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- How many surveys have been created using 1KA and how many users does the application have?
- Where can I change the language of the survey and 1KA application?
- What about underage respondents?
- Why is the CAPTCHA image not displayed?
- Can I request the removal of a survey?
- Frequently asked questions about private, business and AAI use of 1KA tool
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- Can I change my existing email address to login to 1KA?
- How do I detect logical and technical errors in the questionnaire?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- Where does free help end?
- Can I import a questionnaire into 1KA?
- Your first survey
- Accessibility of surveys for people with special needs
- Recommendations for online surveys on a mobile phone
- Principles of 1KA public library use
- The most common mistakes and recommendations in the creation of online surveys
- 1KA registration and login
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Reporting a survey that violates the General Terms and Conditions of 1KA online surveying tool
- Key features that an advanced user should know
- Recommendation in case of 1KA tool upgrade