1KA registration and login
There are several ways to sign in or register on 1KA:
- with user name and password;
- with the Facebook account;
- with the Google account;
- sign up for AAI users.
When registering, the user can agree to be sent important announcements, important 1KA news updates and event invitations. It can be unsubscribed from receiving notifications at any time.
There are also two functionalities available to help protect your 1KA account:
- password complexity check (at least 8 characters are required for a secure password, at least 1 letter and at least 1 number);
- two-factor authentication.
When registering, it is important that the information is correct, especially the email address, as a confirmation message will be sent to this account. If you do not receive a confirmation email to activate the 1KA account after registration, first check the correctness of the entered email or spam message.
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- Which browser should I choose when creating a survey?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- How is the tool tested?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- Can I import a questionnaire into 1KA?
- Why is my registration or login password invalid?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- Where does free help end?
- What about underage respondents?
- Frequently asked questions about private, business and AAI use of 1KA tool
- How do you ensure personal data protection? What bounds you not to disclose personal data to third parties?
- Where can I change the language of the survey and 1KA application?
- How many surveys have been created using 1KA and how many users does the application have?
- Can I request the removal of a survey?
- What information should I include when I publish a report?
- Why are the pages not displayed correctly and why is the content overlapping?
- I signed up via FB and now I don't have my surveys
- How do I detect logical and technical errors in the questionnaire?
- We have problems with installing 1KA on our own server
- Can you help me design my survey?
- Why don't I receive a confirmation e-mail after registration?
- Why is the CAPTCHA image not displayed?
- Who can access and edit my survey and data?
- Why can't I log in?
- For how long is the survey saved and for how long is it active?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- Does 1KA application allow offline surveys on a laptop PC or USB flash drive?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- Can I change my existing email address to login to 1KA?
- Who develops 1KA and why?
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Recommendation in case of 1KA tool upgrade
- The most common mistakes and recommendations in the creation of online surveys
- Reporting a survey that violates the General Terms and Conditions of 1KA online surveying tool
- Accessibility of surveys for people with special needs
- Key features that an advanced user should know
- 1KA registration and login
- Principles of 1KA public library use
- Recommendations for online surveys on a mobile phone
- Your first survey