1KA registration and login
There are several ways to sign in or register on 1KA:
- with user name and password;
- with the Facebook account;
- with the Google account;
- sign up for AAI users.
When registering, the user can agree to be sent important announcements, important 1KA news updates and event invitations. It can be unsubscribed from receiving notifications at any time.
There are also two functionalities available to help protect your 1KA account:
- password complexity check (at least 8 characters are required for a secure password, at least 1 letter and at least 1 number);
- two-factor authentication.
When registering, it is important that the information is correct, especially the email address, as a confirmation message will be sent to this account. If you do not receive a confirmation email to activate the 1KA account after registration, first check the correctness of the entered email or spam message.
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- Why can't I log in?
- How many surveys have been created using 1KA and how many users does the application have?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- Where does free help end?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- How do you ensure personal data protection? What bounds you not to disclose personal data to third parties?
- How is the tool tested?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- Can you help me design my survey?
- For how long is the survey saved and for how long is it active?
- Who develops 1KA and why?
- I signed up via FB and now I don't have my surveys
- Which browser should I choose when creating a survey?
- Where can I change the language of the survey and 1KA application?
- How do I detect logical and technical errors in the questionnaire?
- Can I request the removal of a survey?
- Why don't I receive a confirmation e-mail after registration?
- We have problems with installing 1KA on our own server
- Can I change my existing email address to login to 1KA?
- What information should I include when I publish a report?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- What about underage respondents?
- Does 1KA application allow offline surveys on a laptop PC or USB flash drive?
- Why is the CAPTCHA image not displayed?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- Why are the pages not displayed correctly and why is the content overlapping?
- Who can access and edit my survey and data?
- Frequently asked questions about private, business and AAI use of 1KA tool
- Why is my registration or login password invalid?
- Can I import a questionnaire into 1KA?
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Recommendation in case of 1KA tool upgrade
- Accessibility of surveys for people with special needs
- Principles of 1KA public library use
- 1KA registration and login
- Your first survey
- Reporting a survey that violates the General Terms and Conditions of 1KA online surveying tool
- Recommendations for online surveys on a mobile phone
- The most common mistakes and recommendations in the creation of online surveys
- Key features that an advanced user should know