The 'Computations' tab offers the following menus:
- 'Computed values' for changing existent and calculating new variables.
- Values of text type variables (open-ended questions) can be encoded into aggregate group values:
- In the 'Recoding' menu, you can change (recode) the value within the same variable or a new variable (e.g. you can save values 1 and 2 into value 1).
Video guide: Computations (5m 29s) [NEW]
- How Do I Quote / Cite the Use of 1KA in My Work?
- What Is the Limitation on the Number of Questions and Respondents?
- What Kind of Customer Support Does 1KA Offer?
- How Do I Clear My Browser’s Cookies?
- How Do I Change or Update My Browser?
- What Is the Difference Between Coding and Recoding?
- Are Mobile Surveys Supported by 1KA?
- What Is the Difference Between a Computed Value and a Computation?
- Where Does Free Help End?