1KA tool automatically generates graphic representations of the results, which you can view in the ‘Charts' tab, according to variable type. However, you can also change the type of the chart, specify whether answers or columns are sorted by size, which values are to be included in the chart and display the values in the column and also display the legend.
In the charts tab, you can:
- review the question;
- review the analysis;
- correct labels (you can shorten them if they are too long);
- change the colour of all or only individual charts;
- re-code the answers;
- export all the charts or a single chart in the PDF, MS Word and MS PowerPoint formats;
- display charts in high resolution;
- add a single chart or all charts in the 'Custom Report', where you can also add comments or interpretations.
As with data and analyses, you can also set additional options for charts; you can divide them into segments, groups, variables, or you can zoom or expose individual parts of the analysis. You can also specify the conditions, the missing values, the period of collected data and the status of units.
- What Is the Maximum Number of Categories to Display Using Pie Charts?
- Is It Better to Show Graph in Rows or in Columns?
- Database Data Is Demolished, Values Are Not Correct or There Is No Data.
- How Do I Clear My Browser’s Cookies?
- How Do I Quote / Cite the Use of 1KA in My Work?
- What Is the Limitation on the Number of Questions and Respondents?
- What Kind of Customer Support Does 1KA Offer?
- How Can I Improve My Charts?
- Which Chart Settings Are Stored Permanently?
- How Do I Change or Update My Browser?
- How Can I Customize the Appearance of Charts?
- In Which Cases Is Best to Use Bar Charts and in Which Pie Charts?
- Are Mobile Surveys Supported by 1KA?
- What Is the Optimal Number of Categories We Can Show With a Bar Chart?
- Where Does Free Help End?