- statistics reports (Sums) of analysis;
- descriptive statistics;
- export of the responses of all relevant respondents.
All analysis reports can be exported into MS Excel, MS Word and PDF formats, whereas the questionnaire and the export of the responses of all relevant respondents only in PDF and MS Word formats. You can set up additional options to export reports, divide data into segments and groups, select any variable and zoom or expose only parts of the analysis. You can also specify conditions, missing values, the period of collected data and the status of units.
- Are Mobile Surveys Supported by 1KA?
- Where Does Free Help End?
- How Do I Clear My Browser’s Cookies?
- What Is the Optimal Number of Categories We Can Show With a Bar Chart?
- What Is the Limitation on the Number of Questions and Respondents?
- How Do I Quote / Cite the Use of 1KA in My Work?
- What Information Should I Include When I Publish a Report?
- In Which Cases Is Best to Use Bar Charts and in Which Pie Charts?
- Is It Better to Show Graph in Rows or in Columns?
- What Kind of Customer Support Does 1KA Offer?
- Why Are Images Not Displayed Correctly When I Export the Data to PDF?
- How Do I Change or Update My Browser?