I signed up via FB and now I don't have my surveys
For users who are registered in the 1KA through the social network Facebook, a minor annoyance during profile identification can appear.
When you register with your FB account on the 1KA website, the 1KA system generates your username based on your FB name, namely email@example.com, but this is not necessarily your Facebook email - FB doesn't forward your email for security reasons. Your FB email was generated when you registered on the FB website and remains the same no matter how much you change your name.
If in the meantime you change your name or surname on FB, 1KA will re-generate your email that will be different from your previous email and thus also create a new account for 1KA; previous surveys will be linked to previous username and consequently, you will not see them. In such a case, please contact the 1KA helpdesk via the web form >> and we will assigned you to your old surveys as the editor with your new email.
Even bigger problem is that it is not possible to receive 1KA messages (confirmations, notifications) on such email. We recommend that you use Gmail account or get through whole procedure of registration, where you write your chosen email address to register to 1KA.
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- What information should I include when I publish a report?
- Can I request the removal of a survey?
- Who develops 1KA and why?
- Why can't I log in?
- We have problems with installing 1KA on our own server
- How is the tool tested?
- How many surveys have been created using 1KA and how many users does the application have?
- Can you help me design my survey?
- Why is my registration or login password invalid?
- Why don't I receive a confirmation e-mail after registration?
- How do I detect logical and technical errors in the questionnaire?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- Can I change my existing email address to login to 1KA?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- What about underage respondents?
- Where does free help end?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- Can I import a questionnaire into 1KA?
- Frequently asked questions about private, business and AAI use of 1KA tool
- Does 1KA application allow offline surveys on a laptop PC or USB flash drive?
- Which browser should I choose when creating a survey?
- Who can access and edit my survey and data?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- Why are the pages not displayed correctly and why is the content overlapping?
- How do you ensure personal data protection? What bounds you not to disclose personal data to third parties?
- I signed up via FB and now I don't have my surveys
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- Why is the CAPTCHA image not displayed?
- For how long is the survey saved and for how long is it active?
- Where can I change the language of the survey and 1KA application?
- The most common mistakes and recommendations in the creation of online surveys
- 1KA registration and login
- Key features that an advanced user should know
- Reporting a survey that violates the General Terms and Conditions of 1KA online surveying tool
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Recommendations for online surveys on a mobile phone
- Recommendation in case of 1KA tool upgrade
- Accessibility of surveys for people with special needs
- Your first survey
- Principles of 1KA public library use