How do you ensure personal data protection? What bounds you not to disclose personal data to third parties?
The level of safety of your personal information is comparable to the general level of safety of online services (e.g. your Gmail account). The safety of your data mainly depends on how well you secure your user name and password.
The 1KA team is highly motivated when it comes to guaranteeing the highest degree of safety for every user. It is worth noting that we have not yet had a single security breach in the fifty thousand surveys that have been conducted thus far.
Guaranteeing data security is a big concern for online service providers, whose reputation is at stake, in this case the Centre for Social Informatics at Faculty for Social Sciences, University of Ljubljana.
1KA's helpdesk does not have access to survey questionnaires and data without the user’s express permission. More >>
The following three terms should be highlighted:
- The administrators of http://english.1ka.si/ are committed to taking every reasonable measure to prevent access of data not intended for public viewing to third parties or the general public, and that the information will be protected against unauthorized use or data loss;
- The 1KA application permanently stores and archives every user survey and the corresponding survey data;
- All disputes and misunderstandings in relation to the http://english.1ka.si/ website, in case all other non-legal options have been exhausted, are under the jurisdiction of the District Court in Ljubljana.
Users who would like to have their own (virtual or real) domain or their own server installation (in which case they accept full responsibility for safety), can arrange for different types of customizations >>.
- How do I detect logical and technical errors in the questionnaire?
- Why is my registration or login password invalid?
- Does 1KA application allow offline surveys on a laptop PC or USB flash drive?
- Can I change my existing email address to login to 1KA?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- Can I import a questionnaire into 1KA?
- I signed up via FB and now I don't have my surveys
- How do I change or update my browser?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- Where can I change the language of the survey and 1KA application?
- How many surveys have been created using 1KA and how many users does the application have?
- Which browser should I choose when creating a survey?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- What information should I include when I publish a report?
- Where does free help end?
- Can I request the removal of a survey?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- Who develops 1KA and why?
- Frequently asked questions about private, business and AAI use of 1KA tool
- Why can't I log in?
- How is the tool tested?
- Who can access and edit my survey and data?
- What about underage respondents?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- Why don't I receive a confirmation e-mail after registration?
- For how long is the survey saved and for how long is it active?
- Why are the pages not displayed correctly and why is the content overlapping?
- Can you help me design my survey?
- We have problems with installing 1KA on our own server
- Why is the CAPTCHA image not displayed?
- How do you ensure personal data protection? What bounds you not to disclose personal data to third parties?
- Key features that an advanced user should know
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Recommendation in case of 1KA tool upgrade
- Your first survey
- Reporting a survey that violates the General Terms and Conditions of 1KA online surveying tool
- 1KA registration and login
- Principles of 1KA public library use
- The most common mistakes and recommendations in the creation of online surveys
- Recommendations for online surveys on a mobile phone
- Accessibility of surveys for people with special needs