For how long is the survey saved and for how long is it active?
When you create a survey using the 1KA tool, your survey is available permanently (of course only to you), both on the english 1ka.si website and also in our archives (e.g. if you accidentally delete it). This applies to all surveys on the 1KA server, regardless of any upgrades or user customizations (e.g. virtual domain and subdomains).
By default, each survey is activated for a period of three months, but you can adjust the duration in the 'PUBLISH' - 'Settings' tab by clicking 'Date of survey expiration'.
You can also deactivate the survey manually in the 'PUBLISH' - 'Settings' tab, which means that the respondents will no longer be able to complete the survey, but you will still have access to survey editing, data and analysis. You can also activate the survey in the same tab if you later decide to once again collect data.
You can adjust the duration of the survey also in the 'EDIT' - 'Settings' tab, in the 'Activity / duration' option. In addition to the time limitation, you can also set the limit on the number of responses.
- Why is the CAPTCHA image not displayed?
- Which browser should I choose when creating a survey?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- Where does free help end?
- I signed up via FB and now I don't have my surveys
- How do I detect logical and technical errors in the questionnaire?
- How is the tool tested?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- How do you ensure personal data protection? What bounds you not to disclose personal data to third parties?
- Where can I change the language of the survey and 1KA application?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- Why can't I log in?
- How many surveys have been created using 1KA and how many users does the application have?
- Can I import a questionnaire into 1KA?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- Does 1KA application allow offline surveys on a laptop PC or USB flash drive?
- Why are the pages not displayed correctly and why is the content overlapping?
- Why is my registration or login password invalid?
- Can I request the removal of a survey?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- Can you help me design my survey?
- We have problems with installing 1KA on our own server
- Frequently asked questions about private, business and AAI use of 1KA tool
- Who develops 1KA and why?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- What information should I include when I publish a report?
- For how long is the survey saved and for how long is it active?
- Can I change my existing email address to login to 1KA?
- Who can access and edit my survey and data?
- What about underage respondents?
- Why don't I receive a confirmation e-mail after registration?
- Accessibility of surveys for people with special needs
- Key features that an advanced user should know
- 1KA registration and login
- Recommendation in case of 1KA tool upgrade
- The most common mistakes and recommendations in the creation of online surveys
- Reporting a survey that violates the General Terms and Conditions of 1KA online surveying tool
- Your first survey
- Recommendations for online surveys on a mobile phone
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Principles of 1KA public library use