For how long is the survey saved and for how long is it active?
When you create a survey using the 1KA tool, your survey is available permanently (of course only to you), both on the english 1ka.si website and also in our archives (e.g. if you accidentally delete it). This applies to all surveys on the 1KA server, regardless of any upgrades or user customizations (e.g. virtual domain and subdomains).
By default, each survey is activated for a period of three months, but you can adjust the duration in the 'PUBLISH' - 'Settings' tab by clicking 'Date of survey expiration'.
You can also deactivate the survey manually in the 'PUBLISH' - 'Settings' tab, which means that the respondents will no longer be able to complete the survey, but you will still have access to survey editing, data and analysis. You can also activate the survey in the same tab if you later decide to once again collect data.
You can adjust the duration of the survey also in the 'EDIT' - 'Settings' tab, in the 'Activity / duration' option. In addition to the time limitation, you can also set the limit on the number of responses.
- Why don't I receive a confirmation e-mail after registration?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- What information should I include when I publish a report?
- What about underage respondents?
- Where can I change the language of the survey and 1KA application?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- How many surveys have been created using 1KA and how many users does the application have?
- Who develops 1KA and why?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- Frequently asked questions about private, business and AAI use of 1KA tool
- How do I change or update my browser?
- How is the tool tested?
- Does 1KA application allow offline surveys on a laptop PC or USB flash drive?
- Can you help me design my survey?
- Where does free help end?
- For how long is the survey saved and for how long is it active?
- Can I change my existing email address to login to 1KA?
- Can I request the removal of a survey?
- Which browser should I choose when creating a survey?
- We have problems with installing 1KA on our own server
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- Why is the CAPTCHA image not displayed?
- Why is my registration or login password invalid?
- Why can't I log in?
- How do you ensure personal data protection? What bounds you not to disclose personal data to third parties?
- Can I import a questionnaire into 1KA?
- Who can access and edit my survey and data?
- Why are the pages not displayed correctly and why is the content overlapping?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- How do I detect logical and technical errors in the questionnaire?
- I signed up via FB and now I don't have my surveys
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- The most common mistakes and recommendations in the creation of online surveys
- 1KA registration and login
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Recommendations for online surveys on a mobile phone
- Key features that an advanced user should know
- Recommendation in case of 1KA tool upgrade
- Reporting a survey that violates the General Terms and Conditions of 1KA online surveying tool
- Accessibility of surveys for people with special needs
- Principles of 1KA public library use
- Your first survey