For how long is the survey saved and for how long is it active?
When you create a survey using the 1KA tool, your survey is available permanently (of course only to you), both on the english 1ka.si website and also in our archives (e.g. if you accidentally delete it). This applies to all surveys on the 1KA server, regardless of any upgrades or user customizations (e.g. virtual domain and subdomains).
By default, each survey is activated for a period of three months, but you can adjust the duration in the 'PUBLISH' - 'Settings' tab by clicking 'Date of survey expiration'.
You can also deactivate the survey manually in the 'PUBLISH' - 'Settings' tab, which means that the respondents will no longer be able to complete the survey, but you will still have access to survey editing, data and analysis. You can also activate the survey in the same tab if you later decide to once again collect data.
You can adjust the duration of the survey also in the 'EDIT' - 'Settings' tab, in the 'Activity / duration' option. In addition to the time limitation, you can also set the limit on the number of responses.
- Can I import a questionnaire into 1KA?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- Does 1KA application allow offline surveys on a laptop PC or USB flash drive?
- How do you ensure personal data protection? What bounds you not to disclose personal data to third parties?
- Can you help me design my survey?
- Can I request the removal of a survey?
- For how long is the survey saved and for how long is it active?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- How many surveys have been created using 1KA and how many users does the application have?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- Who develops 1KA and why?
- Where can I change the language of the survey and 1KA application?
- What about underage respondents?
- Frequently asked questions about private, business and AAI use of 1KA tool
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- Can I change my existing email address to login to 1KA?
- Which browser should I choose when creating a survey?
- Who can access and edit my survey and data?
- Where does free help end?
- How do I detect logical and technical errors in the questionnaire?
- Why are the pages not displayed correctly and why is the content overlapping?
- I signed up via FB and now I don't have my surveys
- Why is the CAPTCHA image not displayed?
- Why is my registration or login password invalid?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- Why can't I log in?
- We have problems with installing 1KA on our own server
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- What information should I include when I publish a report?
- Why don't I receive a confirmation e-mail after registration?
- How is the tool tested?
- Accessibility of surveys for people with special needs
- Principles of 1KA public library use
- Recommendation in case of 1KA tool upgrade
- Key features that an advanced user should know
- The most common mistakes and recommendations in the creation of online surveys
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Reporting a survey that violates the General Terms and Conditions of 1KA online surveying tool
- Recommendations for online surveys on a mobile phone
- Your first survey
- 1KA registration and login