Is the survey saved if the respondent does not answer a certain question?
All surveys that the respondents had accessed are saved in the database, regardless of whether the survey was fully or partially filled out, or left blank. If the respondent did not answer a specific question, a missing value will be displayed in the database next to the applicable variable.
According to the default settings, data review and analysis do not include empty or invalid units where NO question had been answered, e.g. a respondent only clicked on the survey link and left after the introduction. Invalid units (by status) can be included in the analysis with the help of advanced settings.
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- How is the tool tested?
- Where does free help end?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- My survey has very few responses (N)
- What about underage respondents?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- Is the survey saved if the respondent does not answer a certain question?
- Why did several respondents from the same IP address fulfilled the survey?
- Survey data, paradata, identifiers, and system variables
- Detailed computations of questionnaire usability
- Using the IP address and cookies to control duplicate entries
- The response rate
- Status of units, relevance, validity and missing values
- 1KA registration and login
- Quality index (reminder tracking)
- Setting up a static first page (introduction)
- Interruptions (BETA)
- Criteria for usable respondents
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Your first survey