Is the survey saved if the respondent does not answer a certain question?
All surveys that the respondents had accessed are saved in the database, regardless of whether the survey was fully or partially filled out, or left blank. If the respondent did not answer a specific question, a missing value will be displayed in the database next to the applicable variable.
According to the default settings, data review and analysis do not include empty or invalid units where NO question had been answered, e.g. a respondent only clicked on the survey link and left after the introduction. Invalid units (by status) can be included in the analysis with the help of advanced settings.
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- Why did several respondents from the same IP address fulfilled the survey?
- How is the tool tested?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- Is the survey saved if the respondent does not answer a certain question?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- Where does free help end?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- My survey has very few responses (N)
- What about underage respondents?
- Survey data, paradata, identifiers, and system variables
- Your first survey
- 1KA registration and login
- Using the IP address and cookies to control duplicate entries
- The response rate
- Quality index (reminder tracking)
- Criteria for usable respondents
- Interruptions (BETA)
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Detailed computations of questionnaire usability
- Status of units, relevance, validity and missing values
- Setting up a static first page (introduction)