Is the survey saved if the respondent does not answer a certain question?
All surveys that the respondents had accessed are saved in the database, regardless of whether the survey was fully or partially filled out, or left blank. If the respondent did not answer a specific question, a missing value will be displayed in the database next to the applicable variable.
According to the default settings, data review and analysis do not include empty or invalid units where NO question had been answered, e.g. a respondent only clicked on the survey link and left after the introduction. Invalid units (by status) can be included in the analysis with the help of advanced settings.
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- My survey has very few responses (N)
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- Is the survey saved if the respondent does not answer a certain question?
- Why did several respondents from the same IP address fulfilled the survey?
- What about underage respondents?
- How is the tool tested?
- Where does free help end?
- Detailed computations of questionnaire usability
- Survey data, paradata, identifiers, and system variables
- Status of units, relevance, validity and missing values
- Setting up a static first page (introduction)
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Your first survey
- Quality index (reminder tracking)
- Interruptions (BETA)
- 1KA registration and login
- Criteria for usable respondents
- The response rate
- Using the IP address and cookies to control duplicate entries