Is the Survey Saved if the Respondent Does Not Answer a Certain Question?
All surveys that the respondents had accessed are saved in the database, regardless of whether the survey was fully or partially filled out, or left blank. If the respondent did not answer a specific question, a missing value will be displayed in the database next to the applicable variable.
According to the default settings, data review and analysis do not include empty or invalid units where NO question had been answered, e.g. a respondent only clicked on the survey link and left after the introduction. Invalid units (by status) can be included in the analysis with the help of advanced settings.
- Where Does Free Help End?
- How Do I Clear My Browser’s Cookies?
- How Do I Change or Update My Browser?
- How Is the Tool Tested?
- What About Underage Respondents?
- What Is the Limitation on the Number of Questions and Respondents?
- Is the Survey Saved if the Respondent Does Not Answer a Certain Question?
- Why Did Several Respondents From the Same IP Address Completed the Survey?
- How Safe Is It to Store Data on 1KA?
- How Do I Quote / Cite the Use of 1KA in My Work?
- What Kind of Customer Support Does 1KA Offer?
- My Survey Has Very Few Responses (N)
- Are Mobile Surveys Supported by 1KA?
- Detailed Computations of Questionnaire Usability
- Survey Data, Paradata, Identifiers, and System Variables
- Setting up a Static First Page (Introduction)
- Quality Index (Reminder Tracking)
- Interruptions (BETA)
- Granting Access to Helpdesk
- Criteria for Usable Respondents
- The Response Rate
- Using the IP Address and Cookies to Control Duplicate Entries
- Your First Survey
- Status of Units, Relevance, Validity and Missing Values
- 1KA Registration and Login