Is the Survey Saved if the Respondent Does Not Answer a Certain Question?
All surveys that the respondents had accessed are saved in the database, regardless of whether the survey was fully or partially filled out, or left blank. If the respondent did not answer a specific question, a missing value will be displayed in the database next to the applicable variable.
According to the default settings, data review and analysis do not include empty or invalid units where NO question had been answered, e.g. a respondent only clicked on the survey link and left after the introduction. Invalid units (by status) can be included in the analysis with the help of advanced settings.
- How Safe Is It to Store Data on 1KA?
- What Kind of Customer Support Does 1KA Offer?
- Why Did Several Respondents From the Same IP Address Completed the Survey?
- What About Underage Respondents?
- How Do I Quote / Cite the Use of 1KA in My Work?
- Is the Survey Saved if the Respondent Does Not Answer a Certain Question?
- How Do I Change or Update My Browser?
- Where Does Free Help End?
- How Do I Clear My Browser’s Cookies?
- What Is the Limitation on the Number of Questions and Respondents?
- My Survey Has Very Few Responses (N)
- How Is the Tool Tested?
- Are Mobile Surveys Supported by 1KA?
- Interruptions (BETA)
- Granting Access to Helpdesk
- Setting up a Static First Page (Introduction)
- The Response Rate
- 1KA Registration and Login
- Your First Survey
- Survey Data, Paradata, Identifiers, and System Variables
- Criteria for Usable Respondents
- Using the IP Address and Cookies to Control Duplicate Entries
- Detailed Computations of Questionnaire Usability
- Status of Units, Relevance, Validity and Missing Values
- Quality Index (Reminder Tracking)