How is the tool tested?
The 1KA application has been developed continuously for purposes of research since 2008.
To date, almost 54,000 surveys have been generated using the 1KA application. The application has always been 100% reliable when it comes to the process of collecting data – none of the surveys or any data has ever been lost.
The application uses responsive web design for easier use on smart phones and tablet computers.
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- Frequently asked questions about private, business and AAI use of 1KA tool
- What about underage respondents?
- Can you help me design my survey?
- Why can't I log in?
- Can I change my existing email address to login to 1KA?
- Which browser should I choose when creating a survey?
- Where does free help end?
- How do you ensure personal data protection? What bounds you not to disclose personal data to third parties?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- Why are the pages not displayed correctly and why is the content overlapping?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- Why is my registration or login password invalid?
- What information should I include when I publish a report?
- How is the tool tested?
- For how long is the survey saved and for how long is it active?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- Where can I change the language of the survey and 1KA application?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- Does 1KA application allow offline surveys on a laptop PC or USB flash drive?
- How do I detect logical and technical errors in the questionnaire?
- We have problems with installing 1KA on our own server
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- Who develops 1KA and why?
- How many surveys have been created using 1KA and how many users does the application have?
- Can I request the removal of a survey?
- Who can access and edit my survey and data?
- I signed up via FB and now I don't have my surveys
- Why is the CAPTCHA image not displayed?
- Can I import a questionnaire into 1KA?
- Why don't I receive a confirmation e-mail after registration?
- Principles of 1KA public library use
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Recommendation in case of 1KA tool upgrade
- Reporting a survey that violates the General Terms and Conditions of 1KA online surveying tool
- 1KA registration and login
- Key features that an advanced user should know
- The most common mistakes and recommendations in the creation of online surveys
- Your first survey
- Accessibility of surveys for people with special needs
- Recommendations for online surveys on a mobile phone