How is the tool tested?
The 1KA application has been developed continuously for purposes of research since 2008.
To date, almost 54,000 surveys have been generated using the 1KA application. The application has always been 100% reliable when it comes to the process of collecting data – none of the surveys or any data has ever been lost.
The application uses responsive web design for easier use on smart phones and tablet computers.
- Can I change my existing email address to login to 1KA?
- Can I request the removal of a survey?
- Why can't I log in?
- Where does free help end?
- How do I detect logical and technical errors in the questionnaire?
- Can you help me design my survey?
- Why don't I receive a confirmation e-mail after registration?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- For how long is the survey saved and for how long is it active?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- Who develops 1KA and why?
- Frequently asked questions about private, business and AAI use of 1KA tool
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- We have problems with installing 1KA on our own server
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- Why is my registration or login password invalid?
- Does 1KA application allow offline surveys on a laptop PC or USB flash drive?
- Who can access and edit my survey and data?
- Why are the pages not displayed correctly and why is the content overlapping?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- Where can I change the language of the survey and 1KA application?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- How do you ensure personal data protection? What bounds you not to disclose personal data to third parties?
- What information should I include when I publish a report?
- What about underage respondents?
- I signed up via FB and now I don't have my surveys
- How many surveys have been created using 1KA and how many users does the application have?
- Why is the CAPTCHA image not displayed?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- Which browser should I choose when creating a survey?
- How is the tool tested?
- Can I import a questionnaire into 1KA?
- Recommendation in case of 1KA tool upgrade
- 1KA registration and login
- Accessibility of surveys for people with special needs
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Your first survey
- The most common mistakes and recommendations in the creation of online surveys
- Reporting a survey that violates the General Terms and Conditions of 1KA online surveying tool
- Key features that an advanced user should know
- Recommendations for online surveys on a mobile phone
- Principles of 1KA public library use