How is the tool tested?
The 1KA application has been developed continuously for purposes of research since 2008.
To date, almost 54,000 surveys have been generated using the 1KA application. The application has always been 100% reliable when it comes to the process of collecting data – none of the surveys or any data has ever been lost.
The application uses responsive web design for easier use on smart phones and tablet computers.
- I signed up via FB and now I don't have my surveys
- Can I change my existing email address to login to 1KA?
- How is the tool tested?
- Why don't I receive a confirmation e-mail after registration?
- What information should I include when I publish a report?
- Can you help me design my survey?
- How many surveys have been created using 1KA and how many users does the application have?
- Can I import a questionnaire into 1KA?
- Who can access and edit my survey and data?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- Frequently asked questions about private, business and AAI use of 1KA tool
- Where does free help end?
- We have problems with installing 1KA on our own server
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- Why is the CAPTCHA image not displayed?
- Why is my registration or login password invalid?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- Which browser should I choose when creating a survey?
- Where can I change the language of the survey and 1KA application?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- Why can't I log in?
- How do you ensure personal data protection? What bounds you not to disclose personal data to third parties?
- Why are the pages not displayed correctly and why is the content overlapping?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- How do I detect logical and technical errors in the questionnaire?
- Does 1KA application allow offline surveys on a laptop PC or USB flash drive?
- Can I request the removal of a survey?
- For how long is the survey saved and for how long is it active?
- Who develops 1KA and why?
- What about underage respondents?
- 1KA registration and login
- Reporting a survey that violates the General Terms and Conditions of 1KA online surveying tool
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Accessibility of surveys for people with special needs
- Recommendation in case of 1KA tool upgrade
- Recommendations for online surveys on a mobile phone
- The most common mistakes and recommendations in the creation of online surveys
- Your first survey
- Key features that an advanced user should know
- Principles of 1KA public library use