How is the tool tested?
The 1KA application has been developed continuously for purposes of research since 2008.
To date, almost 54,000 surveys have been generated using the 1KA application. The application has always been 100% reliable when it comes to the process of collecting data – none of the surveys or any data has ever been lost.
The application uses responsive web design for easier use on smart phones and tablet computers.
- Why are the pages not displayed correctly and why is the content overlapping?
- Where can I change the language of the survey and 1KA application?
- Frequently asked questions about private, business and AAI use of 1KA tool
- Where does free help end?
- How many surveys have been created using 1KA and how many users does the application have?
- For how long is the survey saved and for how long is it active?
- How do you ensure personal data protection? What bounds you not to disclose personal data to third parties?
- Can I request the removal of a survey?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- Can I import a questionnaire into 1KA?
- Can I change my existing email address to login to 1KA?
- How do I detect logical and technical errors in the questionnaire?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- Does 1KA application allow offline surveys on a laptop PC or USB flash drive?
- I signed up via FB and now I don't have my surveys
- Why can't I log in?
- How is the tool tested?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- Can you help me design my survey?
- What about underage respondents?
- We have problems with installing 1KA on our own server
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- What information should I include when I publish a report?
- Why don't I receive a confirmation e-mail after registration?
- Who can access and edit my survey and data?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- Which browser should I choose when creating a survey?
- Why is the CAPTCHA image not displayed?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- Why is my registration or login password invalid?
- Who develops 1KA and why?
- Accessibility of surveys for people with special needs
- Key features that an advanced user should know
- Granting access to helpdesk
- The most common mistakes and recommendations in the creation of online surveys
- Recommendation in case of 1KA tool upgrade
- Principles of 1KA public library use
- 1KA registration and login
- Reporting a survey that violates the General Terms and Conditions of 1KA online surveying tool
- Recommendations for online surveys on a mobile phone
- Your first survey