How is the tool tested?
The 1KA application has been developed continuously for purposes of research since 2008.
To date, almost 54,000 surveys have been generated using the 1KA application. The application has always been 100% reliable when it comes to the process of collecting data – none of the surveys or any data has ever been lost.
The application uses responsive web design for easier use on smart phones and tablet computers.
- Why is the CAPTCHA image not displayed?
- We have problems with installing 1KA on our own server
- I signed up via FB and now I don't have my surveys
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- Who can access and edit my survey and data?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- For how long is the survey saved and for how long is it active?
- Where can I change the language of the survey and 1KA application?
- Does 1KA application allow offline surveys on a laptop PC or USB flash drive?
- Why don't I receive a confirmation e-mail after registration?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- Can I request the removal of a survey?
- How many surveys have been created using 1KA and how many users does the application have?
- Can I import a questionnaire into 1KA?
- How do I detect logical and technical errors in the questionnaire?
- Can you help me design my survey?
- Why can't I log in?
- Where does free help end?
- Why are the pages not displayed correctly and why is the content overlapping?
- What information should I include when I publish a report?
- How do you ensure personal data protection? What bounds you not to disclose personal data to third parties?
- What about underage respondents?
- Who develops 1KA and why?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- Frequently asked questions about private, business and AAI use of 1KA tool
- Which browser should I choose when creating a survey?
- Why is my registration or login password invalid?
- How is the tool tested?
- Can I change my existing email address to login to 1KA?
- Recommendation in case of 1KA tool upgrade
- Accessibility of surveys for people with special needs
- The most common mistakes and recommendations in the creation of online surveys
- Key features that an advanced user should know
- Recommendations for online surveys on a mobile phone
- Principles of 1KA public library use
- Reporting a survey that violates the General Terms and Conditions of 1KA online surveying tool
- Granting access to helpdesk
- 1KA registration and login
- Your first survey