How is the tool tested?
The 1KA application has been developed continuously for purposes of research since 2008.
To date, almost 54,000 surveys have been generated using the 1KA application. The application has always been 100% reliable when it comes to the process of collecting data – none of the surveys or any data has ever been lost.
The application uses responsive web design for easier use on smart phones and tablet computers.
- What information should I include when I publish a report?
- I signed up via FB and now I don't have my surveys
- Where can I change the language of the survey and 1KA application?
- Why are the pages not displayed correctly and why is the content overlapping?
- Why can't I log in?
- Does 1KA application allow offline surveys on a laptop PC or USB flash drive?
- Can you help me design my survey?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- Can I change my existing email address to login to 1KA?
- How many surveys have been created using 1KA and how many users does the application have?
- What about underage respondents?
- Why is the CAPTCHA image not displayed?
- Why don't I receive a confirmation e-mail after registration?
- Can I import a questionnaire into 1KA?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- Which browser should I choose when creating a survey?
- Why is my registration or login password invalid?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- For how long is the survey saved and for how long is it active?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- Where does free help end?
- We have problems with installing 1KA on our own server
- Who develops 1KA and why?
- How is the tool tested?
- How do you ensure personal data protection? What bounds you not to disclose personal data to third parties?
- How do I detect logical and technical errors in the questionnaire?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- Frequently asked questions about private, business and AAI use of 1KA tool
- Who can access and edit my survey and data?
- Can I request the removal of a survey?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- Reporting a survey that violates the General Terms and Conditions of 1KA online surveying tool
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Principles of 1KA public library use
- The most common mistakes and recommendations in the creation of online surveys
- Recommendations for online surveys on a mobile phone
- 1KA registration and login
- Key features that an advanced user should know
- Accessibility of surveys for people with special needs
- Recommendation in case of 1KA tool upgrade
- Your first survey