Question jumps/conditions can be set in questionnaire editor 'EDIT' - 'Questionnaire' by doing the next set of steps:
- Firstly click on the blue icon IF that is located in the left column under 'Structure', below the different question types;
- This icon must then be dragged in front of the first question that will not be submitted to everyone or after the question on which you want to make the selection;
- Next, choose the variable in the roulette that will determine the selection and then select the value for which you want the following questions to be shown;
- To finish you must move the 'ENDIF' below the last question that you still want to be answered by the respondents who satisfy the condition.
For example, if you want for everyone that answered the first question (Q1´) with NO to skip to the end of the survey:
- Place the beginning of the condition (IF) below the first question;
- Place the end of the condition (ENDIF) below the last question/ before the end of the survey;
- The value of the condition must in this case be set to YES. The basis for basic selection is in this case question Q1.
For a question/set of questions, you can add multiple conditions that can be combined and nested.
The use of conditions is only available to users of the 2KA and 3KA private packages.
- The use of conditions
- Video guide: Basic Use of Conditions - IF