In order to create a quality questionnaire it is very important that you test it before the final publication. In the 'TEST' tab, 1KA automatically detects the questionnaire's deficiencies and estimates its duration. Three sub-tabs are available:
- Diagnostics provides a list of errors, warnings and recommendations (e.g. checking of conditions, duplicate variable names, etc.). It also provides an estimate of survey duration and complexity, as well as a summary overview of the status of comments.
- Comments enable the activation of comment entry fields, intended for test respondents to write down their comments on the questions while filling in the survey. You can easily monitor the comments and thus improve your questionnaire.
- Automatic entries are saved in the data as test entries. The application generates a requested number of fictive (test) respondents who fill in the questionnaire, which primarily contributes to testing complex questionnaires.
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- Where does free help end?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- How do I delete data and test units after testing?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- How is the tool tested?
- How do I remove the test units from the data?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- When is it advisable to use the question comments function?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- What about underage respondents?
- What does survey complexity mean?
- How do I detect logical and technical errors in the questionnaire?
- How do I change or update my browser?