Activating the 'ZOOM' option in the 'Filtering' section of the 'ANALYSE' - 'Statistics' tab enables you to see different filtered statistical analysis by clicking on the cell with the chosen answer of any of the variables. For example, we can see the statistical analysis of the men’s answers just by clicking on the cell with the number of men and the application will automatically perform the needed analysis of the male respondents.
Another possibility offered in the 'ZOOM' settings is the redirection after clicking on the variable frequency to the 'Insight into individual units' and reviewing surveys for a selected group in the 'DATA' - 'Browse' tab with one click, where we can limit the number of the displayed (questions) variables.
A very important sub-function of the 'ZOOM' settings is the so-called 'Whoisthis?' function, which displays all units (with all of the answers) in a given cell. The function 'Whoisthis?' appears when you click the cell with the frequency at the top of the page, next to the created condition.
We would like to analyze people between the ages of 20 and 29. In the table, which shows the frequency responses for all ages, click on the frequency of a respondent that fall into this age category and the application will perform the analysis only for this age group. The set condition is displayed above the tables.
If you want to view units with all the answers that fall into this age category, then click on the 'Whoisthis?' function. The application will redirect you in the 'Insight into individuals units' tab, where you can view the individual units.
In addition to the 'Whoisthis?' option, you can manually set the conditions for the desired answer with the option 'Edit' on the left side.
- Is it better to show graph in rows or in columns?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- What about underage respondents?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- I am not sure if all units are included in the analysis
- In which cases is best to use bar charts and in which pie charts?
- Why are images not displayed correctly when I export the data to PDF?
- How to obtain data on individual surveys from the summary (sums)?
- How do I analyze units for a specific time period?
- Can I exclude unfinished questionnaires from survey data?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- Database data is demolished, values are not correct or there is no data.
- What is the optimal number of categories we can show with a bar chart?
- What is the maximum number of categories to display using pie charts?
- How can I improve my charts?
- Which chart settings are stored permanently?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- How can I customize the appearance of charts?
- How is the tool tested?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- How to properly methodologically set the answers 'Don’t know', 'Invalid', 'None of the above' and 'Refused'?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- Where does free help end?
- What information should I include when I publish a report?
- Advanced analysis options
- 1KA registration and login
- 'Heatmap' Question
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Recommendations for minimizing non-response
- Basic data analysis
- Custom reports
- Your first survey
- Satisficing in the survey
- Limitations of displaying answers in analyses
- Descriptive statistics
- Public URL to view data and analysis
- Analysis archives
- Residuals in tables
- Basic data analysis