You can activate the 'ZOOM' option in the tab 'ANALYSE' - 'Statistics' tab in the 'Filtering' section by clicking on the funnel-shaped icon on the upper right. This function enables 2KA and 3KA private package users to see different filtered statistical analyses by clicking on the cell with the chosen answer of any of the variables. For example, we can see the statistical analysis of the men’s answers just by clicking on the cell with the number of men and the application will automatically perform the needed analysis of the male respondents.
Another possibility offered in the 'ZOOM' settings is the redirection after clicking on the variable frequency to the 'Insight into individual units' and 'Insight into surveys in a selected group' in the 'DATA' - 'Browse' tab with one click, where we can limit the number of the displayed (questions) variables.
A very important sub-function of the 'ZOOM' settings is the so-called 'Whoisthis?' function, which displays all units (with all of the answers) in a given cell. The function 'Whoisthis?' appears when you click the cell with the frequency at the top of the page, next to the created condition.
We would like to analyze people between the ages of 20 and 29. In the table, which shows the frequency responses for all ages, click on the frequency of a respondent that falls into this age category and the application will perform the analysis only for this age group. The set condition is displayed above the tables.
If you want to view units with all the answers that fall into this age category, then click on the 'Whoisthis?' function. The application will redirect you to the 'Insight into individuals units' tab, where you can view the individual units.
In addition to the 'Whoisthis?' option, you can manually set the conditions for the desired answer with the option 'Edit' on the left side.
- What Is the Limitation on the Number of Questions and Respondents?
- Where Does Free Help End?
- Can I Exclude Unfinished Questionnaires From Survey Data?
- How Is the Tool Tested?
- How Do I Clear My Browser’s Cookies?
- How to Obtain Data on Individual Surveys From the Summary (Sums)?
- What About Underage Respondents?
- How to Properly Methodologically Set the Answers ‘Don’t Know’, ‘Invalid’, ‘None of the Above’ and ‘Refused’?
- I Am Not Sure if All Units Are Included in the Analysis
- How Can I Customize the Appearance of Charts?
- What Information Should I Include When I Publish a Report?
- What Is the Maximum Number of Categories to Display Using Pie Charts?
- How Do I Quote / Cite the Use of 1KA in My Work?
- Is It Better to Show Graph in Rows or in Columns?
- How Do I Analyze Units for a Specific Time Period?
- What Kind of Customer Support Does 1KA Offer?
- In Which Cases Is Best to Use Bar Charts and in Which Pie Charts?
- How Safe Is It to Store Data on 1KA?
- Are Mobile Surveys Supported by 1KA?
- What Is the Optimal Number of Categories We Can Show With a Bar Chart?
- Why Are Images Not Displayed Correctly When I Export the Data to PDF?
- How Can I Improve My Charts?
- Database Data Is Demolished, Values Are Not Correct or There Is No Data.
- How Do I Change or Update My Browser?
- Which Chart Settings Are Stored Permanently?
- Custom Reports
- Public URL to View Data and Analysis
- Limitations of Displaying Answers in Analyses
- Granting Access to Helpdesk
- Basic Data Analysis
- Recommendations for Minimizing Non-response
- Advanced Analysis Options
- Descriptive Statistics
- Satisficing in the Survey
- Residuals in Tables
- 'Heatmap' Question
- Analysis Archives
- 1KA Registration and Login
- Your First Survey