The voting type of question is a question with multiple answers, where the respondent can select a single answer. Usually, voting is embedded into a website, and when the respondent answers the question, a graphic representation of the answers is displayed. Since there is only one question in voting, there is no testing and test entries. Also, data can not be edited or deleted.
1. Voting creation
Voting can be created by clicking on the 'Create survey' option and selecting the 'Voting' survey type.
2. Editing the voting survey
According to the default settings, there is no address, the conclusion is hidden, and a question with a single possible answer has been set. We enter the desired text into the question and the possible answers. You can also set additional voting settings in the window on the left.
3. Voting settings
- You can choose if it will be an independent survey, which the respondents can access via an URL link, or if it will be included on a website.
- You can also select the option of the respondents selecting their gender;
- Within the 'Show intro / outro' section, you can set if the respondents see the intro and the exit pages;
- A graphic representation of the answers can be configured in the 'Display statistic' section. The statistics can be shown to all or to administrators only.
Additional settings are displayed by clicking on the 'More' option:
- Cookie, where we can choose not to set cookies or set them for one hour;
- Dates, where you can set the 'Date of survey start' and the 'Date of survey expiration';
- Design, where you can select the voting theme. Select the 'Embed' option if you wish to embed the voting survey into a website.
- Can I change my existing email address to login to 1KA?
- Where can I change the language of the survey and 1KA application?
- Why are the pages not displayed correctly and why is the content overlapping?
- Why can't I log in?
- Can I request the removal of a survey?
- Frequently asked questions about private, business and AAI use of 1KA tool
- Is it possible to create several different versions of a questionnaire, with each version randomly assigned to a respondent?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- How is the tool tested?
- Why is my registration or login password invalid?
- My survey disappeared
- Why don't I receive a confirmation e-mail after registration?
- For how long is the survey saved and for how long is it active?
- Why is the CAPTCHA image not displayed?
- Can you help me design my survey?
- How long should my survey be?
- What information should I include when I publish a report?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- I signed up via FB and now I don't have my surveys
- Does 1KA application allow offline surveys on a laptop PC or USB flash drive?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- How do I create a one-click log-in confirmation in 1KA?
- What about underage respondents?
- Where does free help end?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- Which browser should I choose when creating a survey?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- Registration form
- Table - drop-down menu (type of question)
- Table - number (type of question)
- 1KA registration and login
- Sorting (type of question)
- Categories - multiple answers (type of question)
- Categories - one answer (drop-down menu) (type of question)
- Table - text (type of question)
- Sum (type of question)
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Double table (type of question)
- Date (type of question)
- Introductory address (type of question)
- Your first survey
- Classic table (type of question)
- Adding editorial access on 1ka.arnes.si
- Uploading a file
- Table - differencial (type of question)
- Transfer a survey between 1KA domains
- Accessibility of surveys for people with special needs
- Table - multiple answers (type of question)
- Number (type of question)