Use of Identification Codes for Respondents
Using the 1KA email invitation system allows you to track the respondents.
The system recognizes the status of each respondent according to the individual code, which you need to include in the 'PUBLISH' – 'Invitations' tab. Invitations are only available to 3KA private package users.
Enter individual code
In email invitation settings you can choose between automatic and manual entry of individual code:
- Automatic entry: by choosing 'Automatically in the UR', the individual code is embedded in the survey URL, but the email must be sent via the SMTP 1KA system and the message must include the variable #URL#.
- Manual entry: if you select this, the respondent will have to enter the password himself, which is used primarily for letter invitations. In this case, the respondent must also receive his individual code.
Assign individual code
The 1KA system enables the automatic generation of individual code. When the author of the survey adds the respondent’s email, the system generates an individual code or password for each respondent.
However, the individual code can be defined by the user or the author of the survey and entered by the email address when adding the respondent. More >>
Activate individual code
The last step in tracking respondents is to activate individual codes:
- When sending email invitations via the STMP 1KA system, codes are activated in the last step with the sent email.
- In case of using another system for sending email invitations or sending written invitations, the codes can also be activated manually, in the 'View/Edit' step by clicking 'Activate all the recipients and their passwords without sending e-mail'.
By activating the recipients and their passwords, a new line is created in the database, in which the responses of each respondent are stored.
It is not possible to link identifiers from the 'PUBLISH' - 'Invitations' tab with survey data. This is only possible in special cases (legal basis). Only the administrator can connect the data.
- Can I Insert an Attachment in the Email Invitation?
- Why Is the CAPTCHA Image Not Displayed?
- How Safe Is It to Store Data on 1KA?
- How Do I Create a One-Click Log-in Confirmation in 1KA?
- Can Standard Words Be Altered?
- Who Can Respond to My Survey?
- Where Does Free Help End?
- How Do I Quote / Cite the Use of 1KA in My Work?
- What Information Should I Include When I Publish a Report?
- Are Mobile Surveys Supported by 1KA?
- What Is the Limitation on the Number of Questions and Respondents?
- How Do I Clear My Browser’s Cookies?
- How to Ensure Anonymity in an Online Employee Survey?
- For How Long Is the Survey Saved and for How Long Is It Active?
- How Do I Prevent the Same Respondent From Participating in the Survey Multiple Times?
- How Is the Tool Tested?
- Is It Possible to Change the Sender’s Email When Sending Email Invitations Through the 1KA System?
- Are There Any Templates Available (For Example, to Evaluate the Work of a Professor in the Classroom)?
- What Kind of Customer Support Does 1KA Offer?
- How Do I Change or Update My Browser?
- What About Underage Respondents?
- Can I Send an Email With an Invitation to My Survey to Anyone?
- How Can I Track the Respondents?
- Troubles Sending Email Invitation Using Gmail Email Server
- Why Are E-invitations Redirected to Spam?
- Settings for Respondent Access: Cookies and Passwords
- Sending Invitations via 1KA SMTP E-mail System, via Gmail Server or Gmail User Account
- Setting a Custom URL for a Survey
- Combining Lists of Email Invitations
- Sending Emails via an Arbitrary Server (e.g. Gmail)
- Adding Respondents When Sending Email Invitations
- 1KA Registration and Login
- Recommendations for Minimizing Non-response
- Your First Survey
- Embedding the Survey on a Website
- Sending Email Invitations
- Granting Access to Helpdesk
- Use of Identification Codes for Respondents