The Response Rate
In the 'DASHBOARD' tab, you can view information about your survey, survey redirections, the status of the survey, the survey’s timeline, responses by pages, as well as the response rate.
The section 'Response rate' displays the cumulative status according to the following statuses:
- Entered intro: each click to the survey is counted, irrespective of whether the survey was completed in full or if the respondent left the survey immediately after clicking on the URL;
- Entered first page: each respondent that clicked on 'Next page' is counted;
- Partially completed: each respondent that answered at least one question is counted;
- Completed the survey: each respondent that answered clicked on the 'End' button on the last page of the survey is counted.
If the respondent did not answer a single question, despite clicking through to the end or only to the middle of the survey, the survey is assigned the status 'partially empty' (5l) or 'completely empty(6l)', where the letter 'l' refers to lurker.
Rates of responses are detailed in this DIAGRAM.
- What Is the Limitation on the Number of Questions and Respondents?
- What About Underage Respondents?
- Is the Survey Saved if the Respondent Does Not Answer a Certain Question?
- Are Mobile Surveys Supported by 1KA?
- How Do I Quote / Cite the Use of 1KA in My Work?
- How Safe Is It to Store Data on 1KA?
- How Is the Tool Tested?
- How Do I Clear My Browser’s Cookies?
- Why Did Several Respondents From the Same IP Address Completed the Survey?
- My Survey Has Very Few Responses (N)
- How Do I Change or Update My Browser?
- What Kind of Customer Support Does 1KA Offer?
- Where Does Free Help End?
- Survey Data, Paradata, Identifiers, and System Variables
- Quality Index (Reminder Tracking)
- The Response Rate
- Using the IP Address and Cookies to Control Duplicate Entries
- Detailed Computations of Questionnaire Usability
- Setting up a Static First Page (Introduction)
- Your First Survey
- 1KA Registration and Login
- Granting Access to Helpdesk
- Interruptions (BETA)
- Status of Units, Relevance, Validity and Missing Values
- Criteria for Usable Respondents