Please enter your email address with which you are logged in and we will send you a password recovery link.
We will use and store the e-mail address to register on our website for the purpose of using the 1KA username and we will carefully protect it according to the regulations.
To activate your new password, please enter the data provided in e-mail you received.
If you still have problems finding our confirmation e-mail, you can contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
You won't be able to login into this webpage until you confirm your registration through e-mail!
The 1KA tool's advanced modules feature also provides support for telephone surveys. The procedure for creating a telephone survey is as follows:
1. Create a standard survey with the 'Create survey' option, which enables you to set conditions.
2. Click on the 'EDIT' – 'Questionnaire' tab and enter all of the questions in the survey.
3. In order to activate the telephone survey module, click on the 'EDIT' – 'Settings' tab, where you can select the 'Telephone survey' option from the 'Advanced modules' section. Select the 'Telephone survey' checkbox.
4. In order to perform a telephone survey, you must enter the selected respondents who will be answering the survey by clicking on the 'Add' tab. In the next step, you select variables you would like to add and determine their order. You can select the variables 'Phone', 'First name', 'Last name', as well as other additional variables. In the case of the 'Phone', 'First name', 'Last name' variables, you enter a respondent by entering the data in that order, separated by a comma. Each respondent should be entered on a separate row. You can also add respondents by importing an Excel file (file extension 'csv'), where the sequence of columns must be the same as the sequence of variables added in the telephone module) or from existing variables.
5. When you have entered all of the selected respondents, click 'Add'. You can also create different lists of respondents and save the list with the 'Save profile' option, or as a new profile with the 'Save as New profile' option.
6. Enter the selected name of the respondent list in the 'List name' box, such as for example 'Directory', and click 'Save'.
7. In the 'Recipients' tab, you can review, filter, edit or delete your list of respondents, as well as review respondents' status ('Busy', 'No answer', etc.), as well as review other available information (interviewer, date).
8. In the 'Start' tab, select the 'Start calling telephone numbers' option, and an interface for calling will open.
9. Your list of telephone numbers will be displayed one by one. The order of dialling phone numbers can be changed in the Settings tab, which is located on the right side. The dialling order can be random (default), fixed, AZ or ZA. Your 'Call history' is displayed to the left of the number, where the respondent's contact details as well as other possible comments are found. To the right of the telephone number, the 'Comments' window is displayed, where you can also write a comment next to the displayed number. If the respondent agrees to take part in the survey, click 'A - Start with survey - Open Survey', and the answers can be entered either by you or another interviewer. When the respondent has answered all the survey questions, select 'U - Survey successfully finished. Go to next call'. In case of an unsuccessful call, you can select one of the following options:
You can then either call another number ('Cancel - call next number' - in case the dialling order is random) or stop the survey process.
If you complete a survey for a specific phone number (select status 'U - Successfully completed survey, go to the next call'), the application will no longer show you this telephone survey. If you would still like to call the unit or change the status, you can find it in the 'Recipients' tab and open it by clicking on the dial icon. When the survey is completed, the option 'Delete last respondent status ('U')' is available, allowing you to re-poll the unit and change the status.
10. In the 'Waiting list' tab, two lists are shown. First, 'Waiting list', contains a list of all those respondents who obtained the status Z, N, T, P or D according to the order they are scheduled in for the next call. Thus, we can immediately see with which respondents, for example, we have made an appointment for the next call and when. The second list, 'Calling list', contains all the numbers of respondents who have not yet been called, in order, as we specified in the settings.
11. In the 'Settings' tab, the following can be changed:
12. In the 'Dashboard' tab (far left) is a summary review of a telephone survey including data on the number of all units with a phone number, all called units and the number of units based on status (busy, no answer etc.). Here you can see an overview of calls for the interviewer; how many calls were made by each interviewer. You can filter the interviewer status by date using the calendar at the top of the page to see how many calls each interviewer has made over a given period.
13. You can assign users with 'phone interviewer' status in the 'EDIT' - 'Settings' - 'Editor access' tab by adding the user's email address into the 'Add users that can edit survey' field. When a user has been successfully added, they will appear under 'Users with access to survey'. By clicking on the pencil next to the user's email address, additional options will appear where you select the last one - 'Is phone interviewer' (only telephone survey). All other options are then de-selected, meaning a user with the 'phone interviewer' status will be unable to edit and access other tabs of this survey. The interviewer can access the interface for dialing in the 'My Surveys' tab, where a new tab 'Telephone surveys' will appear, with a list of all surveys where the user has a 'phone interviewer' status. By clicking on the survey, the interface for dialing will open.