Rights of respondents and responsibilities of survey editors within the GDPR
The controller, who is the editor of the survey in the context of the GDPR, determines how the personal data is processed, and the processor processes personal data on behalf of the supervisor. The individual and his data subjects are those persons, whose data are collected or used.
Individuals’ rights (respondents)
- Right of access: the respondent may request to see what personal data are collected with the survey, for what purpose, for how long, etc. and obtain a copy of this information (Article 15).
- Right to change: the respondent may request a change or correction of personal data in the survey (Article 16).
- Right of deletion: the respondent has the right to delete data (“right to forget”) under certain conditions (Article 17).
Responsibility of editors
Authors or editors of surveys (1KA account users) are the so-called data controllers that collect; 1KA is the processor of this data. The editor or survey author is the owner of the survey, which is responsible for all information and data generated and collected using the 1KA tool. At the same time, he is also responsible for the fulfilment of all the requests made by respondents for his surveys (request for deletion, access, modification of personal or survey data).
- Can I request the removal of a survey?
- Are there any templates available (for example, to evaluate the work of a professor in the classroom)?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- For how long is the survey saved and for how long is it active?
- How many surveys have been created using 1KA and how many users does the application have?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- Why can't I log in?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- I signed up via FB and now I don't have my surveys
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- How do I create a one-click log-in confirmation in 1KA?
- Where does free help end?
- What are the restrictions of collecting personal data in Slovenia?
- I am collecting personal data in the survey. What do I have to do?
- Can you help me design my survey?
- Where can I change the language of the survey and 1KA application?
- Does 1KA application allow offline surveys on a laptop PC or USB flash drive?
- My survey disappeared
- Why is the CAPTCHA image not displayed?
- What information should I include when I publish a report?
- What about underage respondents?
- How is the tool tested?
- Can I change my existing email address to login to 1KA?
- Why don't I receive a confirmation e-mail after registration?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- As the author of the survey, I received a request for deletion, alteration or access to data. What do I have to do?
- Why are the pages not displayed correctly and why is the content overlapping?
- Who can access and edit my survey and data?
- GDPR survey settings
- 1KA registration and login
- Rights of respondents and responsibilities of survey editors within the GDPR
- Enabeling two-factor authentication in 1KA
- GDPR and data collection
- Principles of 1KA public library use
- Alert list
- Your first survey
- Organizing surveys in folders
- Granting access to helpdesk