A registration form is a type of survey that incorporates one or more variables. You can include only an email address, or it can incorporate other variables in which you are interested.
You can create a registration form by clicking the 'Create survey' option. A new window will appear, where you can enter the name of the registration form, select the 'Form' questionnaire type, and click 'Next'.
Variables can be added in two ways:
1. Insert the desired question types and edit them. If you want to have the variables 'name' and 'email', first select the type of questions ABC and write 'Name' into the text question. For the email, navigate the mouse to the orange icon in the shape of the + symbol, where all the available question types are listed. Under the category 'Standard input', select the 'E-mail' option.
- If you wish to use the two variables later in notifications, you must define them as system variables. This can be done in the individual question editor, in the 'Advanced' tab, where you select the category 'System variable';
- You should also rename the variables in the same tab, under the category 'Variable'; enter 'Name' under 'Variable name' for the first variable, and 'Email' under 'Variable name' for the second variable, so that the system will automatically detect the variables for notifications.
2. To the right of the question editor, you will find the option of Alerts from responses quick settings, where you select the recipients of the notifications. You can choose between the authors of the survey, additional recipients and respondents.
If you select a respondent, the variable 'E-mail' is entered into the form, which is by default a system variable and can be used for notifications without further settings.
Notifications are only available to 2KA and 3KA private package users.
Each variable that you wish to include in the notification message must be defined as a system variable. In the question editor of each question, in the 'Advanced' tab, you can select the option 'System variable'.
Enter #variable_name# into the notification message.
Example: The participants must select a date in the registration form. The date variable is named Q1 in the question editor. you should enter in the message, for example: “you have chosen the date #Q1# for the workshop.”
If the registration form is to be embedded on a website, we recommend that you select the 'Embed' design, which can be selected in the 'EDIT' – 'Design' tab.
Insight into the registration database
The 1KA system enables you a quick insight into the registration database. If you are a 3KA private package user you can also create a URL link to the database and forward it to selected individuals. The list can also be exported in PDF, MS Word and Excel formats, as well as printed if you are a 2KA or 3KA private package user.
- Where Does Free Help End?
- How Do I Quote / Cite the Use of 1KA in My Work?
- Why Are the Pages Not Displayed Correctly and Why Is the Content Overlapping?
- Are Mobile Surveys Supported by 1KA?
- My Survey Disappeared
- What Information Should I Include When I Publish a Report?
- How Do I Clear My Browser’s Cookies?
- Where Can I Change the Language of the Survey and 1KA Application?
- Why Is My Registration or Login Password Invalid?
- How Do I Change or Update My Browser?
- Why Is the CAPTCHA Image Not Displayed?
- How Do I Create a One-Click Log-in Confirmation in 1KA?
- Why Can’t I Log In?
- Can I Change My Existing Email Address to Login to 1KA?
- What About Underage Respondents?
- What Kind of Customer Support Does 1KA Offer?
- Frequently Asked Questions About Private, Business and AAI Use of 1KA Tool
- Why Don’t I Receive a Confirmation E-mail After Registration?
- Which Browser Should I Choose When Creating a Survey?
- I Signed up via FB and Now I Don’t Have My Surveys
- How Long Should My Survey Be?
- Is It Possible to Create Several Different Versions of a Questionnaire, With Each Version Randomly Assigned to a Respondent?
- Does 1KA Application Allow Offline Surveys on a Laptop PC or USB Flash Drive?
- How Is the Tool Tested?
- Can You Help Me Design My Survey?
- Can I Request the Removal of a Survey?
- How Safe Is It to Store Data on 1KA?
- What Is the Limitation on the Number of Questions and Respondents?
- For How Long Is the Survey Saved and for How Long Is It Active?
- Accessibility of Surveys for People With Special Needs
- Table - Multiple Answers (Type of Question)
- Categories - Multiple Answers (Type of Question)
- Categories - One Answer (Drop-Down Menu) (Type of Question)
- Double Table (Type of Question)
- Sending Invitations via 1KA SMTP E-mail System, via Gmail Server or Gmail User Account
- Sorting (Type of Question)
- Adding Editorial Access on 1ka.arnes.si
- Transfer a Survey Between 1KA Domains
- Uploading a File
- 1KA Registration and Login
- Your First Survey
- Table - Number (Type of Question)
- Date (Type of Question)
- Number (Type of Question)
- Table - Differencial (Type of Question)
- Introductory Address (Type of Question)
- Table - Drop-Down Menu (Type of Question)
- Table - Text (Type of Question)
- Granting Access to Helpdesk
- Classic Table (Type of Question)
- Troubleshooting Logging in to www.1KA.en With a Facebook or E-mail Account
- Sum (Type of Question)
- Registration Form
- Survey Activation (2m 40s) [NEW]
- Creating Groups of Respondents (4m 12s) [NEW]
- Computations (5m 29s) [NEW]
- Filtering and Exporting Data in SPSS, XLS and CSV (5m 08s) [NEW]
- Importing Text Into 1KA (2m 45s) [NEW]
- Basic Use of Conditions (3m) [NEW]
- Survey Testing (5m 20s) [NEW]
- Entering Completed Questionnaires From Field Surveying (3m 25s) [NEW]
- Multilingual Survey (4m 13s) [NEW]
- Browsing, Editing, and Exporting Data (4m 27s) [NEW]
- 1KA Survey Import (1m 56s) [NEW]
- Transfering Response Value (Data Piping) (2m 23s) [NEW]
- Copying the Survey (1m 39s) [NEW]
- Loop (3m 48s) [NEW]
- Simple Survey (5m 25s) [NEW]
- Two-Factor Authentication (2m 13s) [NEW]
- GDPR Survey Settings (3M 43S) [NEW]
- Sequential Filtering of Questions (Drill-Down) (3m 43s) [NEW]
- 1KA Library Use (2m 52s) [NEW]
- Creating a Quiz (3m 22s) [NEW]
- Comments Settings (3m 19s) [NEW]
- PDF and RTF Export Settings (3m 32s) [NEW]
- Inserting Images (3m 23s) [NEW]