A registration form is a type of survey which incorporates one or more variables. You can include only an email address, or it can incorporate other variables in which you are interested.
You can create a registration form by clicking the 'Create survey' option. A new window will appear, where you can enter the name of the registration form, select the 'Form' questionnaire type, and click 'Next'.
Variables can be added in two ways:
1. Insert the desired question types and edit them. If you want to have the variables 'name' and 'email', first select the type of questions ABC and write 'Name' into the text question. For the email, navigate the mouse to the orange icon in the shape of the + symbol, where all the available question types are listed. Under the category 'Standard input', select the 'Email' option.
- If you wish to use the two variables later in notifications, you must define them as system variables. This can be done in the individual question editor, in the 'Advanced' tab, where you select the category 'System variable';
- You should also rename the variables in the same tab, under the category 'Variable'; enter 'Name' under 'Variable name' for the first variable, and 'Email' under 'Variable name' for the second variable, so that the system will automatically detect the variables for notifications.
2. To the right of the question editor, you will find the option of quick notification settings, where you select the recipients of the notifications. You can choose between the authors of the survey, additional recipients and respondents.
If you select a respondent, the variable 'E-mail' is entered into the form, which is by default a system variable, and can be used for notifications without further settings.
Each variable that you wish to include in the notification message must be defined as a system variable. In the question editor of each question, in the 'Advanced' tab, you can select the option 'System variable'.
Enter #name_variable# into the notification message.
Example: The participants must select a date in the registration form. The date variable is named Q1 in the question editor. you should enter in the message, for example: “you have chosen the date #Q1# for the workshop.”
If the registration form is to be embedded on a website, we recommend that you select the 'Embed' design, which can be selected in the 'EDIT' – 'Design' tab.
Insight into the registration database
The 1KA system enables you a quick insight into the registration database; you can also create a URL link to the database and forward it to selected individuals. The list can also be exported in the PDF, MS Word and Excel formats, as well as printed.
- Can I request the removal of a survey?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- Frequently asked questions about private, business and AAI use of 1KA tool
- Why are the pages not displayed correctly and why is the content overlapping?
- Why is my registration or login password invalid?
- Why can't I log in?
- Why is the CAPTCHA image not displayed?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- My survey disappeared
- Where can I change the language of the survey and 1KA application?
- For how long is the survey saved and for how long is it active?
- Where does free help end?
- Is it possible to create several different versions of a questionnaire, with each version randomly assigned to a respondent?
- How do I create a one-click log-in confirmation in 1KA?
- What about underage respondents?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- Which browser should I choose when creating a survey?
- Can you help me design my survey?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- Does 1KA application allow offline surveys on a laptop PC or USB flash drive?
- I signed up via FB and now I don't have my surveys
- How long should my survey be?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- What information should I include when I publish a report?
- Why don't I receive a confirmation e-mail after registration?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- Can I change my existing email address to login to 1KA?
- How is the tool tested?
- Table - multiple answers (type of question)
- Accessibility of surveys for people with special needs
- Table - drop-down menu (type of question)
- 1KA registration and login
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Table - number (type of question)
- Your first survey
- Registration form
- Uploading a file
- Adding editorial access on 1ka.arnes.si
- Transfer a survey between 1KA domains
- Categories - multiple answers (type of question)
- Double table (type of question)
- Sorting (type of question)
- Categories - one answer (drop-down menu) (type of question)
- Table - text (type of question)
- Date (type of question)
- Introductory address (type of question)
- Number (type of question)
- Table - differencial (type of question)
- Classic table (type of question)
- Sum (type of question)
- Survey activation (2m 40s) [NEW]
- Two-factor authentication (2m 13s) [NEW]
- Copying the survey (1m 39s) [NEW]
- Simple survey (5m 25s) [NEW]
- Multilingual survey (4m 13s) [NEW]
- Loop (3m 48s) [NEW]
- Filtering and exporting data in SPSS, XLS and CSV (5m 08s) [NEW]
- Creating groups of respondents (4m 12s) [NEW]
- PDF and RTF export settings (3m 32s) [NEW]
- 1KA survey import (1m 56s) [NEW]
- Basic use of conditions (3m) [NEW]
- Sequential filtering of questions (drill-down) (3m 43s) [NEW]
- Importing text into 1KA (2m 45s) [NEW]
- Creating a quiz (3m 22s) [NEW]
- Comments settings (3m 19s) [NEW]
- Computations (5m 29s) [NEW]
- Survey testing (5m 20s) [NEW]
- GDPR survey settings (3M 43S) [NEW]
- 1KA library use (2m 52s) [NEW]
- Transfering response value (data piping) (2m 23s) [NEW]
- Entering completed questionnaires from field surveying (3m 25s) [NEW]
- Inserting images (3m 23s) [NEW]
- Browsing, editing, and exporting data (4m 27s) [NEW]