Under the ‘Referrals to survey’ section in the 'DASHBOARD' tab, you can check in what way and from where the respondent accessed the survey and how many clicks the survey received from a particular link or website.
There are four categories:
- Domain name of URL: the list of websites through which the respondents accessed the survey;
- Direct link: includes clicks from email invitations that have been sent through the 1KA system, and all direct entries (typing or copy-paste) of the URL of your survey;
- 1KA Email - response: includes clicks from email invitations that have been sent through the 1KA system;
- 1KA Email - non-response: includes the number of email invitations that have been sent through the 1KA system, but where the respondent has not yet clicked on the link to the survey.
The following details are also available:
- List of referrers: detailed URLs of websites;
- What about underage respondents?
- My survey has very few responses (N)
- Why did several respondents from the same IP address fulfilled the survey?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- Is the survey saved if the respondent does not answer a certain question?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- How is the tool tested?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- Where does free help end?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- Your first survey
- Detailed computations of questionnaire usability
- Quality index (reminder tracking)
- Survey data, paradata, identifiers, and system variables
- The response rate
- Status of units, relevance, validity and missing values
- Criteria for usable respondents
- 1KA registration and login
- Interruptions (BETA)
- Using the IP address and cookies to control duplicate entries
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Setting up a static first page (introduction)