Under the ‘Survey redirections’ section in the 'DASHBOARD' tab, you can check in what way and from where the respondent accessed the survey and how many clicks the survey received from a particular link or website.
There are four categories:
- The domain name of URL: the list of websites through which the respondents accessed the survey;
- Direct link: includes clicks from email invitations that have been sent through the 1KA system, and all direct entries (typing or copy-paste) of the URL of your survey;
- 1KA Email - response: includes clicks from email invitations that have been sent through the 1KA system;
- 1KA Email - non-response: includes the number of email invitations that have been sent through the 1KA system, but where the respondent has not yet clicked on the link to the survey.
The following details are also available:
- List of referrers: detailed URLs of websites;
- How Is the Tool Tested?
- How Safe Is It to Store Data on 1KA?
- How Do I Clear My Browser’s Cookies?
- How Do I Change or Update My Browser?
- How Do I Quote / Cite the Use of 1KA in My Work?
- Is the Survey Saved if the Respondent Does Not Answer a Certain Question?
- My Survey Has Very Few Responses (N)
- What About Underage Respondents?
- Why Did Several Respondents From the Same IP Address Completed the Survey?
- Where Does Free Help End?
- What Kind of Customer Support Does 1KA Offer?
- Are Mobile Surveys Supported by 1KA?
- What Is the Limitation on the Number of Questions and Respondents?
- Quality Index (Reminder Tracking)
- Granting Access to Helpdesk
- Using the IP Address and Cookies to Control Duplicate Entries
- Detailed Computations of Questionnaire Usability
- Setting up a Static First Page (Introduction)
- Criteria for Usable Respondents
- Your First Survey
- Interruptions (BETA)
- The Response Rate
- 1KA Registration and Login
- Survey Data, Paradata, Identifiers, and System Variables
- Status of Units, Relevance, Validity and Missing Values