It is recommended that you create an archive version of your questionnaire when editing and developing a questionnaire, which can be done in the 'EDIT' - 'Archive' - 'Questionnaire archive' tab.
By clicking on the 'Create archive’, a list of versions from the date of creation of the archival version is generated. You have the option of deleting or activating each of the questionnaire versions.
The questionnaire archive is only available to 2KA and 3KA private package users.
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- Where does free help end?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- Can I import a questionnaire into 1KA?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- For how long is the survey saved and for how long is it active?
- How is the tool tested?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?