It is recommended that you create an archive version of your questionnaire when editing and developing a questionnaire, which can be done in the 'EDIT' - 'Archive' - 'Questionnaire archive' tab.
By clicking on the 'Create archive’, a list of versions from the date of creation of the archival version is generated. You have the option of deleting or activating each of the questionnaire versions.
We can also keep track of changes in the questionnaire (the command 'Show tracking of survey changes').
- How do I change or update my browser?
- How is the tool tested?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- Can I import a questionnaire into 1KA?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- Where does free help end?
- For how long is the survey saved and for how long is it active?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?