It is recommended that you create an archive version of your questionnaire when editing and developing a questionnaire, which can be done in the 'EDIT' - 'Archive' - 'Questionnaire archive' tab.
By clicking on the 'Create archive’, a list of versions from the date of creation of the archival version is generated. You have the option of deleting or activating each of the questionnaire versions.
We can also keep track of changes in the questionnaire (the command 'Show tracking of survey changes').
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- Where does free help end?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- How is the tool tested?
- For how long is the survey saved and for how long is it active?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- Can I import a questionnaire into 1KA?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?