Organizing Surveys in Folders
List of all created surveys positioned in 'My surveys' directory can be organized in folders, which is especially useful for users with larger number of surveys. This option is available in the 2KA and 3KA package. If your package expires, all surveys will be unclassified.
To view surveys in folders, the advanced interface has to be switched off; this can be set in the 'My Survey' – 'Settings' – 'User settings' tab.
Folders are displayed or hidden with a click on Folder button, positioned on the right side. Under the Create Survey button the Create new folder button will appear.
In the interface for creating surveys 'My surveys' – 'Create Survey', in the Basic Info part you can determine the folder in which the survey will be stored. The latter is possible only in the case of enabled storing in folders and subfolders (in the directory 'My Survey' click on the right button Folders).
You can also add the survey to the folder during the survey editing, this can be done in the section 'EDIT' – 'Settings' – 'Basic settings', where you can determine the folder you want in 'Basic info'.
Surveys, which are not in any of the specifically selected folder, will appear in the last folder on the list, named 'Unallocated survey'. Other folders are arranged alphabetically.
- be renamed, by clicking on it;
- be moved, by dragging and dropping on selected place;
- contain subfolders that you create by clicking on a blue plus sign next to the existing folder;
- be deleted, by clicking on an orange minus sign next to the folder. If you delete folder with surveys, surveys will not be deleted; they will only be rearranged in the 'Unallocated survey' folder.
Functionality is intended solely for the administrative organization to increase transparency of the surveys and does not affect surveys themselves.
- How Many Surveys Have Been Created Using 1KA and How Many Users Does the Application Have?
- I Signed up via FB and Now I Don’t Have My Surveys
- Who Can Access and Edit My Survey and Data?
- As the Author of the Survey, I Received a Request for Deletion, Alteration or Access to Data. What Do I Have to Do?
- How Do I Create a One-Click Log-in Confirmation in 1KA?
- Where Does Free Help End?
- What Is the Limitation on the Number of Questions and Respondents?
- Why Are the Pages Not Displayed Correctly and Why Is the Content Overlapping?
- What Are the Restrictions of Collecting Personal Data in Slovenia?
- What Information Should I Include When I Publish a Report?
- Can I Change My Existing Email Address to Login to 1KA?
- Why Can’t I Log In?
- How Do I Clear My Browser’s Cookies?
- Can I Request the Removal of a Survey?
- Does 1KA Application Allow Offline Surveys on a Laptop PC or USB Flash Drive?
- How Safe Is It to Store Data on 1KA?
- What About Underage Respondents?
- Can You Help Me Design My Survey?
- How Do I Quote / Cite the Use of 1KA in My Work?
- Why Is the CAPTCHA Image Not Displayed?
- Are There Any Templates Available (For Example, to Evaluate the Work of a Professor in the Classroom)?
- I Am Collecting Personal Data in the Survey. What Do I Have to Do?
- What Kind of Customer Support Does 1KA Offer?
- Where Can I Change the Language of the Survey and 1KA Application?
- How Is the Tool Tested?
- Why Don’t I Receive a Confirmation E-mail After Registration?
- For How Long Is the Survey Saved and for How Long Is It Active?
- My Survey Disappeared
- How Do I Change or Update My Browser?
- Your First Survey
- Using Library When Creating a Survey
- Sending Invitations via 1KA SMTP E-mail System, via Gmail Server or Gmail User Account
- Principles of 1KA Public Library Use
- Rights of Respondents and Responsibilities of Survey Editors Within the GDPR
- Organizing Surveys in Folders
- 1KA Registration and Login
- Granting Access to Helpdesk
- Enabling Two-Factor Authentication in 1KA
- GDPR Survey Settings
- GDPR and Data Collection
- Alert List
- Copying the Survey (1m 39s) [NEW]
- Importing Text Into 1KA (2m 45s) [NEW]
- GDPR Settings for Editors (4M 13S) [NEW]
- GDPR Survey Settings (3M 43S) [NEW]
- Creating a Quiz (3m 22s) [NEW]
- PDF and RTF Export Settings (3m 32s) [NEW]
- Filtering and Exporting Data in SPSS, XLS and CSV (5m 08s) [NEW]
- 1KA Library Use (2m 52s) [NEW]
- Simple Survey (5m 25s) [NEW]