Organizing surveys in folders
List of all created surveys positioned in 'My surveys' directory can be organized in folders, which is especially useful for users with larger number of surveys. To view surveys in folders, advanced interface has to be switched off; this can be set in the 'My Survey' – 'Settings' – 'User settings' tab.
Folders are displayed or hidden with click on Folder button, positioned on right side. Under the Create Survey button the Create new folder button will appear.
In the interface for creating survey 'My surveys' – 'Create Survey', in the Basic Info part you can determine the folder in which the survey will be stored. The latter is possible only in the case of enabled storing in folders and subfolders (in the directory 'My Survey' click on the right button Folders).
You can also add the survey to the folder during the survey editing, this can be done in the section 'EDIT' – 'Settings' – 'Basic settings', where you can determine the folder you want in 'Basic info'.
Surveys, which are not in any of specifically selected folder, will appear in the last folder on the list, named 'Unallocated survey'. Other folders are arranged alphabetically.
- be renamed, by clicking on it;
- be moved, by dragging and dropping on selected place;
- contain subfolders that you create by clicking on a blue plus sign next to the existing folder;
- be deleted, by clicking on an orange minus sign next to the folder. If you delete folder with surveys, surveys will not be deleted; they will only be rearranged in the 'Unallocated survey' folder.
Functionality is intended solely for the administrative organization to increase transparency of the surveys and does not affect surveys themselves.
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- What are the restrictions of collecting personal data in Slovenia?
- Where can I change the language of the survey and 1KA application?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- What information should I include when I publish a report?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- Are there any templates available (for example, to evaluate the work of a professor in the classroom)?
- What about underage respondents?
- I am collecting personal data in the survey. What do I have to do?
- Can I change my existing email address to login to 1KA?
- Where does free help end?
- Why don't I receive a confirmation e-mail after registration?
- Can you help me design my survey?
- For how long is the survey saved and for how long is it active?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- Can I request the removal of a survey?
- I signed up via FB and now I don't have my surveys
- Why can't I log in?
- How many surveys have been created using 1KA and how many users does the application have?
- Why are the pages not displayed correctly and why is the content overlapping?
- Who can access and edit my survey and data?
- My survey disappeared
- As the author of the survey, I received a request for deletion, alteration or access to data. What do I have to do?
- How do I create a one-click log-in confirmation in 1KA?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- Does 1KA application allow offline surveys on a laptop PC or USB flash drive?
- How is the tool tested?
- Why is the CAPTCHA image not displayed?
- GDPR and data collection
- Organizing surveys in folders
- Rights of respondents and responsibilities of survey editors within the GDPR
- Alert list
- Your first survey
- Principles of 1KA public library use
- 1KA registration and login
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Enabeling two-factor authentication in 1KA
- GDPR survey settings