The option 'Multitables', which is found in the drop-down menu in the 'ANALYSE' – 'Statistics' tab, allows you to create a multi-dimensional table with categorical variables. Multitables are only available to 3KA private package users.
You can select multiple variables; you add a variable into the table by dragging it from the column on the left and dropping it into the table on the right. If you want to remove a variable from the table, simply click on the red x, which appears when you move your mouse tab into the blue square with the name of the variable.
Table settings (link at the centre of the page, above the table name) allows you to:
- display values, where you can choose between displaying numerus, percent and sum;
- display average;
- display share.
You can rename your multitable and export it into the required formats; you can choose between PDF, MS Word and MS Excel (icon in the upper right corner of the screen, above the function 'Filtering'). You can also include a multitable into a custom report by clicking on the star icon - 'Include in report', under the table or chart.
Multitable can be analysed with advanced settings where you can filter it by settings, segments, zoom, groups, variables, conditions, missing values, dates and statuses.
The analysis settings are located in the upper right corner in the form of a 'wheel'. Here you can set:
- Basic analysis view:
- Among other things, you can specify which types of questions and categories are displayed (categories, category other, numbers, text questions) - all are displayed by default.
- Basic analysis settings:
- Decimal settings.
- Chart settings:
- Font size,
- Position of numerus,
- Display average on the chart.
- How Do I Change or Update My Browser?
- What Is the Optimal Number of Categories We Can Show With a Bar Chart?
- Can I Exclude Unfinished Questionnaires From Survey Data?
- Which Chart Settings Are Stored Permanently?
- What Is the Maximum Number of Categories to Display Using Pie Charts?
- I Am Not Sure if All Units Are Included in the Analysis
- What Information Should I Include When I Publish a Report?
- Why Are Images Not Displayed Correctly When I Export the Data to PDF?
- How to Properly Methodologically Set the Answers ‘Don’t Know’, ‘Invalid’, ‘None of the Above’ and ‘Refused’?
- How Safe Is It to Store Data on 1KA?
- What Kind of Customer Support Does 1KA Offer?
- How Do I Quote / Cite the Use of 1KA in My Work?
- What About Underage Respondents?
- Where Does Free Help End?
- Database Data Is Demolished, Values Are Not Correct or There Is No Data.
- How to Obtain Data on Individual Surveys From the Summary (Sums)?
- How Do I Analyze Units for a Specific Time Period?
- How Do I Clear My Browser’s Cookies?
- What Is the Limitation on the Number of Questions and Respondents?
- Is It Better to Show Graph in Rows or in Columns?
- Are Mobile Surveys Supported by 1KA?
- How Can I Customize the Appearance of Charts?
- How Is the Tool Tested?
- In Which Cases Is Best to Use Bar Charts and in Which Pie Charts?
- How Can I Improve My Charts?
- 'Heatmap' Question
- Your First Survey
- Advanced Analysis Options
- Recommendations for Minimizing Non-response
- Public URL to View Data and Analysis
- Limitations of Displaying Answers in Analyses
- Residuals in Tables
- Basic Data Analysis
- Descriptive Statistics
- 1KA Registration and Login
- Custom Reports
- Granting Access to Helpdesk
- Satisficing in the Survey
- Analysis Archives