The option 'Multitables', which is found in the drop down menu in the 'ANALYSE' – 'Statistics' tab, allows you to create a multi-dimensional table with categorical variables.
You can select multiple variables; you add a variable into the table by dragging it from the column on the left and dropping it into the table on the right. If you want to remove a variable from the table, simply click on the red x, which appears when you move your mouse tab into the blue square with the name of the variable.
Table settings (link at the centre of the page, above the table name) allows you to:
- display values, where you can choose between displaying numerus, percent and sum;
- display average;
- display share.
You can rename your multitable and export it into the required formats; you can choose between PDF, MS Word and MS Excel (icon in the upper right corner of the screen, above the function 'Filtering'). You can also include a multitable into a custom report by clicking on the star icon above the table, where you can also interpret it.
Multitable can be analysed with advanced settings where you can filter it by settings, segments, zoom, groups, variables, conditions, missing value, dates and statuses.
- What is the optimal number of categories we can show with a bar chart?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- How can I improve my charts?
- Why are images not displayed correctly when I export the data to PDF?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- Which chart settings are stored permanently?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- How is the tool tested?
- How to properly methodologically set the answers 'Don’t know', 'Invalid', 'None of the above' and 'Refused'?
- How do I analyze units for a specific time period?
- Can I exclude unfinished questionnaires from survey data?
- Where does free help end?
- Database data is demolished, values are not correct or there is no data.
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- How can I customize the appearance of charts?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- In which cases is best to use bar charts and in which pie charts?
- What information should I include when I publish a report?
- How to obtain data on individual surveys from the summary (sums)?
- What about underage respondents?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- I am not sure if all units are included in the analysis
- What is the maximum number of categories to display using pie charts?
- Is it better to show graph in rows or in columns?
- Satisficing in the survey
- Basic data analysis
- Descriptive statistics
- Advanced analysis options
- 'Heatmap' Question
- Your first survey
- Public URL to view data and analysis
- Custom reports
- Recommendations for minimizing non-response
- 1KA registration and login
- Limitations of displaying answers in analyses
- Basic data analysis
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Analysis archives
- Residuals in tables