Each sent email invitation is saved in a list, which includes the date and time of delivery, email message, message subject, type of invitations, the number of emails that were successfully sent, errors, sender, as well as comments. By clicking on the number of successfully sent emails, you can view all emails in that delivery.
Invitation archive is only available to 3KA private package users.
- How Do I Clear My Browser’s Cookies?
- How Do I Change or Update My Browser?
- For How Long Is the Survey Saved and for How Long Is It Active?
- How Do I Quote / Cite the Use of 1KA in My Work?
- Can I Import a Questionnaire Into 1KA?
- What Is the Limitation on the Number of Questions and Respondents?
- Where Does Free Help End?
- How Safe Is It to Store Data on 1KA?
- Are Mobile Surveys Supported by 1KA?
- How Is the Tool Tested?
- What Kind of Customer Support Does 1KA Offer?