Each sent email invitation is saved in a list, which includes the date and time of delivery, the title of the message, the number of emails that were successfully sent, who sent the emails, as well as any comments. By clicking on the number of successfully sent emails, you can view all emails in that delivery.
- Where does free help end?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- How is the tool tested?
- For how long is the survey saved and for how long is it active?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- Can I import a questionnaire into 1KA?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?