Import text - copying text to 1KA
The 'Import text' option is available in the interface for creating a new survey. The interface is at the top of the basic survey information, where you can name the survey and save it to a folder (if you have a map view on).
Under the basic features there are two squares that allow input and preview of the text.
Copy and paste the text of the questions and answers into the square on the left side, and in parallel to the right side, a preview of the questions (survey in 1KA) is displayed.
There are a few rules when copying or typing text:
- There must be an empty line between questions;
- For each question, the answer categories should be in their own line;
- In the case of a table, there is a table sub-query in its row;
- Through the above described interface, you can enter questions category-one answer and text input (open question), enter other questions as category-one answer and then modify them (for example, in the category-multiple answers, table, etc.).
Clicking on 'Next' will open the survey in the 'Edit' – 'Questionnaire' tab, where you can further customize or change each issue by clicking on the question and then editing it appropriately in the questions editor to the right, where you can choose another type of question.
- Where does free help end?
- Which browser should I choose when creating a survey?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- Can I import a questionnaire into 1KA?
- Can you help me design my survey?
- How is the tool tested?
- How long should my survey be?
- Are there any templates available (for example, to evaluate the work of a professor in the classroom)?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- What about underage respondents?
- Does 1KA application allow offline surveys on a laptop PC or USB flash drive?
- Is it possible to create several different versions of a questionnaire, with each version randomly assigned to a respondent?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?