Granting access to helpdesk
Protecting user data is one of 1KA's top priorities. Access to data is limited to the author (editor) of the survey and additional co-editors, which are added by the author of the survey. Co-editors can be added in the 'EDIT' – 'Settings' – 'Editor access' tab.
1KA's helpdesk and the website administrator of www.1ka.en do not have access to surveys and data without the explicit consent of the user.
Each survey has an icon at the top left corner, which enables you to grant access to 1KA's helpdesk and administrators.
Author can add co editors in the tab 'EDIT' – 'Settings' – 'Editor access' .
- How do I detect logical and technical errors in the questionnaire?
- How is the tool tested?
- Why is my registration or login password invalid?
- Frequently asked questions about private, business and AAI use of 1KA tool
- Who can access and edit my survey and data?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- Which browser should I choose when creating a survey?
- Can you help me design my survey?
- What about underage respondents?
- Where does free help end?
- Why don't I receive a confirmation e-mail after registration?
- Why are the pages not displayed correctly and why is the content overlapping?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- Can I change my existing email address to login to 1KA?
- Why is the CAPTCHA image not displayed?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- How many surveys have been created using 1KA and how many users does the application have?
- Why can't I log in?
- We have problems with installing 1KA on our own server
- Where can I change the language of the survey and 1KA application?
- Does 1KA application allow offline surveys on a laptop PC or USB flash drive?
- What information should I include when I publish a report?
- I signed up via FB and now I don't have my surveys
- For how long is the survey saved and for how long is it active?
- Can I request the removal of a survey?
- Can I import a questionnaire into 1KA?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- Who develops 1KA and why?
- How do you ensure personal data protection? What bounds you not to disclose personal data to third parties?
- The most common mistakes and recommendations in the creation of online surveys
- Key features that an advanced user should know
- 1KA registration and login
- Recommendations for online surveys on a mobile phone
- Recommendation in case of 1KA tool upgrade
- Principles of 1KA public library use
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Your first survey
- Accessibility of surveys for people with special needs
- Reporting a survey that violates the General Terms and Conditions of 1KA online surveying tool