Granting access to helpdesk
Protecting user data is one of 1KA's top priorities. Access to data is limited to the author (editor) of the survey and additional co-editors, which are added by the author of the survey. Co-editors can be added in the 'EDIT' – 'Settings' – 'Editor access' tab.
1KA's helpdesk and the website administrator of www.1ka.en do not have access to surveys and data without the explicit consent of the user.
Each survey has an icon at the top left corner, which enables you to grant access to 1KA's helpdesk and administrators.
Author can add co editors in the tab 'EDIT' – 'Settings' – 'Editor access' .
- Why is my registration or login password invalid?
- Which browser should I choose when creating a survey?
- Can I import a questionnaire into 1KA?
- Where does free help end?
- How do I detect logical and technical errors in the questionnaire?
- We have problems with installing 1KA on our own server
- How is the tool tested?
- Why can't I log in?
- Where can I change the language of the survey and 1KA application?
- Can I change my existing email address to login to 1KA?
- Why are the pages not displayed correctly and why is the content overlapping?
- I signed up via FB and now I don't have my surveys
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- How many surveys have been created using 1KA and how many users does the application have?
- Why is the CAPTCHA image not displayed?
- Can you help me design my survey?
- Can I request the removal of a survey?
- What information should I include when I publish a report?
- Who can access and edit my survey and data?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- Does 1KA application allow offline surveys on a laptop PC or USB flash drive?
- Frequently asked questions about private, business and AAI use of 1KA tool
- For how long is the survey saved and for how long is it active?
- How do you ensure personal data protection? What bounds you not to disclose personal data to third parties?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- Why don't I receive a confirmation e-mail after registration?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- What about underage respondents?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- Who develops 1KA and why?
- Recommendations for online surveys on a mobile phone
- Key features that an advanced user should know
- Reporting a survey that violates the General Terms and Conditions of 1KA online surveying tool
- 1KA registration and login
- Recommendation in case of 1KA tool upgrade
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Your first survey
- The most common mistakes and recommendations in the creation of online surveys
- Principles of 1KA public library use
- Accessibility of surveys for people with special needs