Granting access to helpdesk
Protecting user data is one of 1KA's top priorities. Access to data is limited to the author (editor) of the survey and additional co-editors, which are added by the author of the survey. Co-editors can be added in the 'EDIT' – 'Settings' – 'Editor access' tab.
1KA's helpdesk and the website administrator of www.1ka.en do not have access to surveys and data without the explicit consent of the user.
Each survey has an icon at the top left corner, which enables you to grant access to 1KA's helpdesk and administrators.
Author can add co editors in the tab 'EDIT' – 'Settings' – 'Editor access' .
- Who develops 1KA and why?
- Where does free help end?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- Which browser should I choose when creating a survey?
- Can I request the removal of a survey?
- Can you help me design my survey?
- Does 1KA application allow offline surveys on a laptop PC or USB flash drive?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- Where can I change the language of the survey and 1KA application?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- Can I import a questionnaire into 1KA?
- How many surveys have been created using 1KA and how many users does the application have?
- How do I detect logical and technical errors in the questionnaire?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- Frequently asked questions about private, business and AAI use of 1KA tool
- For how long is the survey saved and for how long is it active?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- Who can access and edit my survey and data?
- I signed up via FB and now I don't have my surveys
- Why are the pages not displayed correctly and why is the content overlapping?
- Why is the CAPTCHA image not displayed?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- How do you ensure personal data protection? What bounds you not to disclose personal data to third parties?
- Why can't I log in?
- Can I change my existing email address to login to 1KA?
- Why don't I receive a confirmation e-mail after registration?
- We have problems with installing 1KA on our own server
- Why is my registration or login password invalid?
- How is the tool tested?
- What about underage respondents?
- What information should I include when I publish a report?
- 1KA registration and login
- The most common mistakes and recommendations in the creation of online surveys
- Accessibility of surveys for people with special needs
- Principles of 1KA public library use
- Recommendations for online surveys on a mobile phone
- Your first survey
- Reporting a survey that violates the General Terms and Conditions of 1KA online surveying tool
- Key features that an advanced user should know
- Recommendation in case of 1KA tool upgrade
- Granting access to helpdesk