Granting access to helpdesk
Protecting user data is one of 1KA's top priorities. Access to data is limited to the author (editor) of the survey and additional co-editors, which are added by the author of the survey. Co-editors can be added in the 'EDIT' – 'Settings' – 'Editor access' tab.
1KA's helpdesk and the website administrator of www.1ka.en do not have access to surveys and data without the explicit consent of the user.
Each survey has an icon at the top left corner, which enables you to grant access to 1KA's helpdesk and administrators.
Author can add co editors in the tab 'EDIT' – 'Settings' – 'Editor access' .
- Where does free help end?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- How do you ensure personal data protection? What bounds you not to disclose personal data to third parties?
- Can you help me design my survey?
- Can I change my existing email address to login to 1KA?
- Can I import a questionnaire into 1KA?
- Why is my registration or login password invalid?
- Where can I change the language of the survey and 1KA application?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- Why are the pages not displayed correctly and why is the content overlapping?
- Why can't I log in?
- How is the tool tested?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- Does 1KA application allow offline surveys on a laptop PC or USB flash drive?
- We have problems with installing 1KA on our own server
- Frequently asked questions about private, business and AAI use of 1KA tool
- How do I detect logical and technical errors in the questionnaire?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- Can I request the removal of a survey?
- How many surveys have been created using 1KA and how many users does the application have?
- Why don't I receive a confirmation e-mail after registration?
- For how long is the survey saved and for how long is it active?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- Who can access and edit my survey and data?
- Which browser should I choose when creating a survey?
- What about underage respondents?
- Why is the CAPTCHA image not displayed?
- Who develops 1KA and why?
- I signed up via FB and now I don't have my surveys
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- What information should I include when I publish a report?
- Key features that an advanced user should know
- Accessibility of surveys for people with special needs
- Recommendations for online surveys on a mobile phone
- The most common mistakes and recommendations in the creation of online surveys
- Granting access to helpdesk
- 1KA registration and login
- Principles of 1KA public library use
- Reporting a survey that violates the General Terms and Conditions of 1KA online surveying tool
- Your first survey
- Recommendation in case of 1KA tool upgrade