GDPR Survey Settings
In the 'EDIT' – 'Settings' – 'GDPR' tab, you have the option of additional GDPR settings for a particular survey.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA IN THE SURVEY
In the first step, indicate whether your personal data is collected in your survey. If you select ‘Yes’, you will be given additional options to indicate which personal information you are collecting in the survey:
- Web identifiers;
- Other identifiers.
Consent to collect personal information in the survey
In the second step, at the option 'Use GDPR 1KA template in introduction' indicates whether you want to use the 1KA template for respondents’ consent to the collection of personal data. If you select ‘Yes’, the consent will automatically be displayed when you click the link to the survey. If you do not want the consent to collect personal information immediately from the beginning of the survey, you can choose the option ‘No’ and use the type of ‘GDPR’ question (available in the set of all types of questions) that you can place in the survey and edit the text as you wish. In this case, you should also make sure that the questions will only be displayed to those who will give their consent by using the conditions themselves. You can read more about consent to collect personal information in the survey here >>.
In case you do not use the default 1KA template to inform respondents about collecting personal data, you need to take care of it yourself!
Details about collecting personal information in the survey
In the third step, the details of the data collection are recorded, which is presented in the form of a popup window to the respondents in the text of the consent. In 1KA, we have prepared guidelines that you can use and adjust to your needs, especially in terms of specific use (purpose) and the storage of personal data. The text describes:
- Personal data;
- Use and store data;
- Data protection;
- Deletion, modification or access to personal information.
In the GDPR survey settings, you can change the following:
- Data retention time;
- List other users of personal information;
- Indicate the export of data to foreign countries;
- Specify the contact of the Data Protection Officer ( contact of the author of the survey by default or the previously mentioned data protection contact);
- Contact of the author of the survey;
- Your additional notes.
Under the GDPR settings, two printouts (in .PDF and .DOC format and in preview format) are prepared based on the information above:
- Printout of information given to an individual: information that is displayed to the respondent in the event of a 1KA GDPR introduction. The printout can be provided in PDF or DOC format to responders upon their request. More >>
- Printout of processing activity records: all information about the collection, storage, processing of personal data to be kept by organizations. More >>
Printouts are only available to 2KA and 3KA private package users.
- For How Long Is the Survey Saved and for How Long Is It Active?
- What About Underage Respondents?
- Are There Any Templates Available (For Example, to Evaluate the Work of a Professor in the Classroom)?
- Where Does Free Help End?
- Who Can Access and Edit My Survey and Data?
- What Are the Restrictions of Collecting Personal Data in Slovenia?
- Does 1KA Application Allow Offline Surveys on a Laptop PC or USB Flash Drive?
- What Kind of Customer Support Does 1KA Offer?
- My Survey Disappeared
- Why Are the Pages Not Displayed Correctly and Why Is the Content Overlapping?
- Where Can I Change the Language of the Survey and 1KA Application?
- How Safe Is It to Store Data on 1KA?
- What Is the Limitation on the Number of Questions and Respondents?
- I Signed up via FB and Now I Don’t Have My Surveys
- Why Is the CAPTCHA Image Not Displayed?
- How Do I Change or Update My Browser?
- As the Author of the Survey, I Received a Request for Deletion, Alteration or Access to Data. What Do I Have to Do?
- How Do I Quote / Cite the Use of 1KA in My Work?
- I Am Collecting Personal Data in the Survey. What Do I Have to Do?
- How Is the Tool Tested?
- What Information Should I Include When I Publish a Report?
- How Do I Create a One-Click Log-in Confirmation in 1KA?
- Can I Request the Removal of a Survey?
- Can You Help Me Design My Survey?
- Why Can’t I Log In?
- How Many Surveys Have Been Created Using 1KA and How Many Users Does the Application Have?
- Can I Change My Existing Email Address to Login to 1KA?
- How Do I Clear My Browser’s Cookies?
- Why Don’t I Receive a Confirmation E-mail After Registration?
- Using Library When Creating a Survey
- Alert List
- Organizing Surveys in Folders
- Principles of 1KA Public Library Use
- Sending Invitations via 1KA SMTP E-mail System, via Gmail Server or Gmail User Account
- GDPR Survey Settings
- Enabling Two-Factor Authentication in 1KA
- GDPR and Data Collection
- Rights of Respondents and Responsibilities of Survey Editors Within the GDPR
- Your First Survey
- 1KA Registration and Login
- Granting Access to Helpdesk
- Simple Survey (5m 25s) [NEW]
- Copying the Survey (1m 39s) [NEW]
- PDF and RTF Export Settings (3m 32s) [NEW]
- GDPR Settings for Editors (4M 13S) [NEW]
- GDPR Survey Settings (3M 43S) [NEW]
- Filtering and Exporting Data in SPSS, XLS and CSV (5m 08s) [NEW]
- Importing Text Into 1KA (2m 45s) [NEW]
- Creating a Quiz (3m 22s) [NEW]
- 1KA Library Use (2m 52s) [NEW]