By selecting 'Frequencies' from the 'Select' dropdown menu in the 'ANALYSE' – 'Statistics' tab, summary tables of all the survey variables are generated.
Each table lists the frequencies of responses and percentages, as well as a valid percentage, which illustrates the distribution of responses only for those respondents who answered the selected question. Additional statistics are generated according to the variable type; with ordinal variables, the average and standard deviation are also generated. The type of variable can be easily changed for each table (upper right corner above the table).
Each individual table can be viewed in a separate window, and you can choose between the options of descriptive statistics, basic frequencies and graphs. In the case of ordinal variables, you can also generate the sums frequency or additional frequencies. These additional options are accessed by clicking on the icon below the question label (e.g. Q1, Q2, gender, etc.).
2KA and 3KA private package users can export each table to PDF, MS Word or MS Excel formats, or print them directly. Each individual table can also be included in a custom report (click on the star icon - 'Include in report', under the table or chart), where it can be interpreted or commented upon. A custom report is only available to 3KA private package users.
2KA and 3KA private package users can analyse frequency tables with advanced analysis options and filter them according to segments, zoom, groups, variables, conditions, missing values, time period and unit status.
The analysis settings are located in the upper right corner in the form of a 'wheel'. Here you can set:
- Basic analysis view:
- Among other things, you can specify which types of questions and categories are displayed (categories, category other, numbers, text questions) - all are displayed by default.
- Basic analysis settings:
- Decimal settings.
- Chart settings:
- Font size,
- Position of numerus,
- Display average on the chart.
- Why Are Images Not Displayed Correctly When I Export the Data to PDF?
- How Is the Tool Tested?
- How to Properly Methodologically Set the Answers ‘Don’t Know’, ‘Invalid’, ‘None of the Above’ and ‘Refused’?
- Which Chart Settings Are Stored Permanently?
- How Do I Clear My Browser’s Cookies?
- How Do I Change or Update My Browser?
- How Do I Quote / Cite the Use of 1KA in My Work?
- What Is the Optimal Number of Categories We Can Show With a Bar Chart?
- What Kind of Customer Support Does 1KA Offer?
- What About Underage Respondents?
- How Can I Customize the Appearance of Charts?
- Where Does Free Help End?
- In Which Cases Is Best to Use Bar Charts and in Which Pie Charts?
- What Is the Limitation on the Number of Questions and Respondents?
- I Am Not Sure if All Units Are Included in the Analysis
- What Information Should I Include When I Publish a Report?
- How Safe Is It to Store Data on 1KA?
- Can I Exclude Unfinished Questionnaires From Survey Data?
- Is It Better to Show Graph in Rows or in Columns?
- How Can I Improve My Charts?
- What Is the Maximum Number of Categories to Display Using Pie Charts?
- How Do I Analyze Units for a Specific Time Period?
- Are Mobile Surveys Supported by 1KA?
- Database Data Is Demolished, Values Are Not Correct or There Is No Data.
- How to Obtain Data on Individual Surveys From the Summary (Sums)?
- Advanced Analysis Options
- Custom Reports
- Granting Access to Helpdesk
- Descriptive Statistics
- Basic Data Analysis
- Satisficing in the Survey
- Analysis Archives
- 1KA Registration and Login
- Public URL to View Data and Analysis
- 'Heatmap' Question
- Your First Survey
- Residuals in Tables
- Limitations of Displaying Answers in Analyses
- Recommendations for Minimizing Non-response