By selecting 'Frequencies' from the 'Select' dropdown menu in the 'ANALYSE' – 'Statistics' tab, summary tables of all the survey variables are generated.
Each table lists the frequencies of responses and percentages, as well as valid percentage, which illustrates the distribution of responses only for those respondents who answered the selected question. Additional statistics are generated according to the variable type; with ordinal variables, the average and standard deviation are also generated. The type of variable can be easily changed for each table (upper right corner above the table).
Each individual table can be viewed in a separate window, and you can choose between the options of descriptive statistics, basic frequencies and graphs. In the case of ordinal variables, you can also generate the sums frequency or additional frequencies. These additional options are accessed by clicking on the icon below the question label (e.g. Q1, Q2, gender, etc.).
You also have the option of exporting the table in PDF, MS Word or MS Excel formats or printing the table directly. Each individual table can also be included in a custom report (by clicking on the star icon below the question label), where it can be interpreted or commented upon.
Frequency tables can also be analyzed with advanced analysis options and can be filtered according to segments, zoom, groups, variables, conditions, missing values, time period and unit status.
- I am not sure if all units are included in the analysis
- In which cases is best to use bar charts and in which pie charts?
- Why are images not displayed correctly when I export the data to PDF?
- What is the optimal number of categories we can show with a bar chart?
- How to properly methodologically set the answers 'Don’t know', 'Invalid', 'None of the above' and 'Refused'?
- What information should I include when I publish a report?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- How to obtain data on individual surveys from the summary (sums)?
- Is it better to show graph in rows or in columns?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- Database data is demolished, values are not correct or there is no data.
- Can I exclude unfinished questionnaires from survey data?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- What is the maximum number of categories to display using pie charts?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- How can I improve my charts?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- How can I customize the appearance of charts?
- Where does free help end?
- How is the tool tested?
- What about underage respondents?
- How do I analyze units for a specific time period?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- Which chart settings are stored permanently?
- Custom reports
- Analysis archives
- 1KA registration and login
- Residuals in tables
- Advanced analysis options
- Limitations of displaying answers in analyses
- Basic data analysis
- Descriptive statistics
- Basic data analysis
- 'Heatmap' Question
- Public URL to view data and analysis
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Recommendations for minimizing non-response
- Satisficing in the survey
- Your first survey