By selecting 'Frequencies' from the 'Select' dropdown menu in the 'ANALYSE' – 'Statistics' tab, summary tables of all the survey variables are generated.
Each table lists the frequencies of responses and percentages, as well as valid percentage, which illustrates the distribution of responses only for those respondents who answered the selected question. Additional statistics are generated according to the variable type; with ordinal variables, the average and standard deviation are also generated. The type of variable can be easily changed for each table (upper right corner above the table).
Each individual table can be viewed in a separate window, and you can choose between the options of descriptive statistics, basic frequencies and graphs. In the case of ordinal variables, you can also generate the sums frequency or additional frequencies. These additional options are accessed by clicking on the icon below the question label (e.g. Q1, Q2, gender, etc.).
You also have the option of exporting the table in PDF, MS Word or MS Excel formats or printing the table directly. Each individual table can also be included in a custom report (by clicking on the star icon below the question label), where it can be interpreted or commented upon.
Frequency tables can also be analyzed with advanced analysis options and can be filtered according to segments, zoom, groups, variables, conditions, missing values, time period and unit status.
- How to obtain data on individual surveys from the summary (sums)?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- Is it better to show graph in rows or in columns?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- What information should I include when I publish a report?
- What is the maximum number of categories to display using pie charts?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- Can I exclude unfinished questionnaires from survey data?
- Where does free help end?
- How do I analyze units for a specific time period?
- Database data is demolished, values are not correct or there is no data.
- How is the tool tested?
- In which cases is best to use bar charts and in which pie charts?
- I am not sure if all units are included in the analysis
- How can I improve my charts?
- How to properly methodologically set the answers 'Don’t know', 'Invalid', 'None of the above' and 'Refused'?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- Which chart settings are stored permanently?
- How can I customize the appearance of charts?
- What about underage respondents?
- What is the optimal number of categories we can show with a bar chart?
- Why are images not displayed correctly when I export the data to PDF?
- Your first survey
- Recommendations for minimizing non-response
- Descriptive statistics
- Basic data analysis
- Satisficing in the survey
- Basic data analysis
- 1KA registration and login
- Public URL to view data and analysis
- Custom reports
- 'Heatmap' Question
- Limitations of displaying answers in analyses
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Advanced analysis options
- Analysis archives
- Residuals in tables