By selecting 'Frequencies' from the 'Select' dropdown menu in the 'ANALYSE' – 'Statistics' tab, summary tables of all the survey variables are generated.
Each table lists the frequencies of responses and percentages, as well as valid percentage, which illustrates the distribution of responses only for those respondents who answered the selected question. Additional statistics are generated according to the variable type; with ordinal variables, the average and standard deviation are also generated. The type of variable can be easily changed for each table (upper right corner above the table).
Each individual table can be viewed in a separate window, and you can choose between the options of descriptive statistics, basic frequencies and graphs. In the case of ordinal variables, you can also generate the sums frequency or additional frequencies. These additional options are accessed by clicking on the icon below the question label (e.g. Q1, Q2, gender, etc.).
You also have the option of exporting the table in PDF, MS Word or MS Excel formats or printing the table directly. Each individual table can also be included in a custom report (by clicking on the star icon below the question label), where it can be interpreted or commented upon.
Frequency tables can also be analyzed with advanced analysis options and can be filtered according to segments, zoom, groups, variables, conditions, missing values, time period and unit status.
- In which cases is best to use bar charts and in which pie charts?
- How can I improve my charts?
- Which chart settings are stored permanently?
- What is the maximum number of categories to display using pie charts?
- How do I analyze units for a specific time period?
- What about underage respondents?
- Is it better to show graph in rows or in columns?
- Can I exclude unfinished questionnaires from survey data?
- I am not sure if all units are included in the analysis
- How to properly methodologically set the answers 'Don’t know', 'Invalid', 'None of the above' and 'Refused'?
- How to obtain data on individual surveys from the summary (sums)?
- What is the optimal number of categories we can show with a bar chart?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- How is the tool tested?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- Database data is demolished, values are not correct or there is no data.
- What information should I include when I publish a report?
- Why are images not displayed correctly when I export the data to PDF?
- How can I customize the appearance of charts?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- Where does free help end?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- 1KA registration and login
- Your first survey
- Recommendations for minimizing non-response
- Descriptive statistics
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Public URL to view data and analysis
- Basic data analysis
- Analysis archives
- Residuals in tables
- Satisficing in the survey
- Advanced analysis options
- Limitations of displaying answers in analyses
- 'Heatmap' Question
- Custom reports
- Basic data analysis