By selecting 'Frequencies' from the 'Select' dropdown menu in the 'ANALYSE' – 'Statistics' tab, summary tables of all the survey variables are generated.
Each table lists the frequencies of responses and percentages, as well as a valid percentage, which illustrates the distribution of responses only for those respondents who answered the selected question. Additional statistics are generated according to the variable type; with ordinal variables, the average and standard deviation are also generated. The type of variable can be easily changed for each table (upper right corner above the table).
Each individual table can be viewed in a separate window, and you can choose between the options of descriptive statistics, basic frequencies and graphs. In the case of ordinal variables, you can also generate the sums frequency or additional frequencies. These additional options are accessed by clicking on the icon below the question label (e.g. Q1, Q2, gender, etc.).
2KA and 3KA private package users can export each table to PDF, MS Word or MS Excel formats, or print them directly. Each individual table can also be included in a custom report (by clicking on the star icon below the question label), where it can be interpreted or commented upon. A custom report is only available to 3KA private package users.
2KA and 3KA private package users can analyse frequency tables with advanced analysis options and filter them according to segments, zoom, groups, variables, conditions, missing values, time period and unit status.
- What is the optimal number of categories we can show with a bar chart?
- How do I analyze units for a specific time period?
- What is the maximum number of categories to display using pie charts?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- In which cases is best to use bar charts and in which pie charts?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- Which chart settings are stored permanently?
- How to obtain data on individual surveys from the summary (sums)?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- How is the tool tested?
- What about underage respondents?
- I am not sure if all units are included in the analysis
- How can I customize the appearance of charts?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- Is it better to show graph in rows or in columns?
- Why are images not displayed correctly when I export the data to PDF?
- Where does free help end?
- Database data is demolished, values are not correct or there is no data.
- How to properly methodologically set the answers 'Don’t know', 'Invalid', 'None of the above' and 'Refused'?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- How can I improve my charts?
- Can I exclude unfinished questionnaires from survey data?
- What information should I include when I publish a report?
- Advanced analysis options
- 'Heatmap' Question
- Limitations of displaying answers in analyses
- Public URL to view data and analysis
- Residuals in tables
- Analysis archives
- Recommendations for minimizing non-response
- 1KA registration and login
- Basic data analysis
- Basic data analysis
- Custom reports
- Satisficing in the survey
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Descriptive statistics
- Your first survey