Export to SPSS
Data export to statistical program SPSS is available to 2KA and 3KA private package users and can be performed in two ways:
1) In the 'DATA' - 'Export' - 'SPSS SAV' tab click on the command "Export to SPSS (SAV)". An SPSS database will be generated automatically.
2) If you encounter any problems, use the export in SPSS via syntax, which is available in the 'DATA' - 'Export' - 'SPSS SYNTAX' tab. In this case, you should follow the five steps, described in this tab.
- Since 1KA does not use SPSS API, it is important to apply modifications to the syntax. There may be problems with some older versions of SPSS, which are clarified in the 'I am experiencing difficulties with exporting to SPSS' FAQ.
In case of any other issues (with complex surveys with loops, older versions of SPSS), we recommend you first export the data to Excel, and then import it into SPSS; however, with this option, you will need to set the variables manually.
As with other exports, the upper right-hand corner section allows you to filter the data according to variables, statuses, conditions, or time period. You can also enable the export of identifiers and paradata.
In the top right corner, there are also settings where you can further specify whether you want to export only system data, only data or data and metadata. When you select "Export only system data", only the system data of the respondent will be exported, without any other data. However, if you do not export the system data, you can export the individual paradata of the respondent.
- How Do I Quote / Cite the Use of 1KA in My Work?
- How Do I Change or Update My Browser?
- Export to Excel: Why Does a Warning Window Always Pop up When I’m Exporting the File to Excel?
- Why Are the Repondent’s Answers Lost in Case of ‘Step by Step Mode’ With Question Type ‘Table’ if Respondent Moves to the Previous Page?
- How Do I Delete the Answers of One or More Respondents From the Data Table?
- Can I Exclude Unfinished Questionnaires From Survey Data?
- I Am Not Sure if All Units Are Included in the Analysis
- What Is the Difference Between Coding and Recoding?
- What Do Negative Values in the Survey Data Mean and Where Can I Set Them?
- Is the Data Deleted From 1KA After I Export It?
- How to Edit Answers Within the Data?
- Where Does Free Help End?
- How Can I Find a Specific Record in the Data (Respondents Answers)?
- What About Underage Respondents?
- Database Data Is Demolished, Values Are Not Correct or There Is No Data.
- I Am Experiencing Difficulties When Exporting My Data to SPSS Syntax
- Can I Make Changes to a Survey After It Has Been Activated and Published?
- Why Is the Question Numbering Not in Consecutive Order?
- How Do I Clear My Browser’s Cookies?
- Is the Survey Saved if the Respondent Does Not Answer a Certain Question?
- Can I Restore Data I Accidentally Deleted?
- How Safe Is It to Store Data on 1KA?
- Are Mobile Surveys Supported by 1KA?
- How Can I Create a Quick List of Responses?
- Export to Excel: Why Are Answers Incomplete When I Export the Data to Excel?
- Viewing Respondents’ Answers: How to View Them in Questionnaire Form (Instead of a Table)?
- How to Properly Methodologically Set the Answers ‘Don’t Know’, ‘Invalid’, ‘None of the Above’ and ‘Refused’?
- How Do I Delete Data and Test Units After Testing?
- What Is the Limitation on the Number of Questions and Respondents?
- How Is the Tool Tested?
- Export to Excel: Why Is the Numeric Variable Exported as a ‘String’ or Text?
- How to Obtain Data on Individual Surveys From the Summary (Sums)?
- Why Can’t I Select ‘All Units’ When Overviewing Data?
- What Kind of Customer Support Does 1KA Offer?
- Why Did Several Respondents From the Same IP Address Completed the Survey?
- Why Are Some of My Data Missing?
- Can I Export Only a Certain Set of Variables (And Not All of Them)?
- What Is the Difference Between a Computed Value and a Computation?
- Export to Excel
- Data Updates (File vs. Database)
- Your First Survey
- Export to SPSS
- Public URL to View Data and Analysis
- Granting Access to Helpdesk
- Automatic Coding
- Status of Units, Relevance, Validity and Missing Values
- Insight Into the Respondents’ Answers
- Manual Coding
- Merging Data
- Recommendations for Minimizing Non-response
- Export to Text File
- 1KA Registration and Login
- Settings for Exporting PDF/RTF Files With Responses
- Computed Values
- Measurement and Time Limitations for Responses
- Adding Data (Append)
- Survey Data, Paradata, Identifiers, and System Variables