In the 'ANALYSE' – 'Statistics' tab, you have the option of choosing 'Descriptives' from the 'Select' dropdown menu, which will generate a table with all of the questions from your survey.
The table includes the name of the variable or category, the question with answers, the number of valid units, and the number of all units. The table also displays the average/percent, standard deviation, minimum and maximum, according to the type of variable.
Each question can be viewed in a new window, where you can view summary frequency, additional frequencies, descriptive statistics or basic frequencies, depending on the question type.
2KA and 3KA private package users can export each table to PDF, MS Word or MS Excel formats, or print them directly. Most questions also have a chart option and can be included in a custom report (click on the star icon - 'Include in report', under the table or chart). A custom report is only available to 3KA private package users.
2KA and 3KA private package users can analyse descriptive statistics with advanced analysis options and filter them according to segments, zoom, groups, variables, conditions, missing values, time period and unit status.
The analysis settings are located in the upper right corner in the form of a 'wheel'. Here you can set:
- Basic analysis view:
- Among other things, you can specify which types of questions and categories are displayed (categories, category other, numbers, text questions) - all are displayed by default.
- Basic analysis settings:
- Decimal settings.
- Chart settings:
- Font size,
- Position of numerus,
- Display average on the chart.
- What Kind of Customer Support Does 1KA Offer?
- How Do I Quote / Cite the Use of 1KA in My Work?
- What About Underage Respondents?
- How Do I Analyze Units for a Specific Time Period?
- I Am Not Sure if All Units Are Included in the Analysis
- How Do I Change or Update My Browser?
- How Can I Customize the Appearance of Charts?
- Is It Better to Show Graph in Rows or in Columns?
- Are Mobile Surveys Supported by 1KA?
- How Is the Tool Tested?
- What Is the Maximum Number of Categories to Display Using Pie Charts?
- In Which Cases Is Best to Use Bar Charts and in Which Pie Charts?
- Which Chart Settings Are Stored Permanently?
- What Is the Limitation on the Number of Questions and Respondents?
- What Is the Optimal Number of Categories We Can Show With a Bar Chart?
- How to Properly Methodologically Set the Answers ‘Don’t Know’, ‘Invalid’, ‘None of the Above’ and ‘Refused’?
- Database Data Is Demolished, Values Are Not Correct or There Is No Data.
- Why Are Images Not Displayed Correctly When I Export the Data to PDF?
- Can I Exclude Unfinished Questionnaires From Survey Data?
- How to Obtain Data on Individual Surveys From the Summary (Sums)?
- How Do I Clear My Browser’s Cookies?
- What Information Should I Include When I Publish a Report?
- How Safe Is It to Store Data on 1KA?
- How Can I Improve My Charts?
- Where Does Free Help End?
- Residuals in Tables
- Basic Data Analysis
- 'Heatmap' Question
- Advanced Analysis Options
- Custom Reports
- Recommendations for Minimizing Non-response
- Limitations of Displaying Answers in Analyses
- Analysis Archives
- Satisficing in the Survey
- 1KA Registration and Login
- Public URL to View Data and Analysis
- Descriptive Statistics
- Granting Access to Helpdesk
- Your First Survey