In the 'ANALYSE' – 'Statistics' tab, you have the option of choosing 'Descriptives' from the 'Select' dropdown menu, which will generate a table with all of the questions from your survey.
The table includes the name of the variable or category, the question with answers, the number of valid units, and the number or all units. The table also displays the average/percent, standard deviation, minimum and maximum, according to the type of variable.
Each question can be viewed in a new window, where you can view sums frequency, additional frequencies, descriptive statistics or basic frequencies, depending on the question type.
Each table can be exported to PDF, MS Word or MS Excel formats, or printed directly. Most questions also have a chart option and can be included in a custom report (click on the star icon to the left of the variable name).
Descriptive statistics can also be analysed with advanced analysis options and can be filtered according to segments, zoom, groups, variables, conditions, missing values, time period and unit status.
- Database data is demolished, values are not correct or there is no data.
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- Is it better to show graph in rows or in columns?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- How to obtain data on individual surveys from the summary (sums)?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- Which chart settings are stored permanently?
- Why are images not displayed correctly when I export the data to PDF?
- I am not sure if all units are included in the analysis
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- How to properly methodologically set the answers 'Don’t know', 'Invalid', 'None of the above' and 'Refused'?
- What about underage respondents?
- How can I improve my charts?
- What is the maximum number of categories to display using pie charts?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- In which cases is best to use bar charts and in which pie charts?
- How do I analyze units for a specific time period?
- Can I exclude unfinished questionnaires from survey data?
- How can I customize the appearance of charts?
- How is the tool tested?
- What information should I include when I publish a report?
- What is the optimal number of categories we can show with a bar chart?
- Where does free help end?
- Satisficing in the survey
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Analysis archives
- Basic data analysis
- Your first survey
- Custom reports
- 'Heatmap' Question
- Recommendations for minimizing non-response
- Limitations of displaying answers in analyses
- Descriptive statistics
- Basic data analysis
- Residuals in tables
- Public URL to view data and analysis
- Advanced analysis options
- 1KA registration and login