In the 'ANALYSE' – 'Statistics' tab, you have the option of choosing 'Descriptives' from the 'Select' dropdown menu, which will generate a table with all of the questions from your survey.
The table includes the name of the variable or category, the question with answers, the number of valid units, and the number or all units. The table also displays the average/percent, standard deviation, minimum and maximum, according to the type of variable.
Each question can be viewed in a new window, where you can view sums frequency, additional frequencies, descriptive statistics or basic frequencies, depending on the question type.
Each table can be exported to PDF, MS Word or MS Excel formats, or printed directly. Most questions also have a chart option and can be included in a custom report (click on the star icon to the left of the variable name).
Descriptive statistics can also be analysed with advanced analysis options and can be filtered according to segments, zoom, groups, variables, conditions, missing values, time period and unit status.
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- What is the maximum number of categories to display using pie charts?
- Database data is demolished, values are not correct or there is no data.
- Why are images not displayed correctly when I export the data to PDF?
- How can I improve my charts?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- What about underage respondents?
- Where does free help end?
- Can I exclude unfinished questionnaires from survey data?
- What is the optimal number of categories we can show with a bar chart?
- How to obtain data on individual surveys from the summary (sums)?
- How do I analyze units for a specific time period?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- Is it better to show graph in rows or in columns?
- How can I customize the appearance of charts?
- Which chart settings are stored permanently?
- How is the tool tested?
- In which cases is best to use bar charts and in which pie charts?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- What information should I include when I publish a report?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- How to properly methodologically set the answers 'Don’t know', 'Invalid', 'None of the above' and 'Refused'?
- I am not sure if all units are included in the analysis
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- Residuals in tables
- Satisficing in the survey
- 1KA registration and login
- Limitations of displaying answers in analyses
- Analysis archives
- Custom reports
- 'Heatmap' Question
- Recommendations for minimizing non-response
- Basic data analysis
- Your first survey
- Public URL to view data and analysis
- Descriptive statistics
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Basic data analysis
- Advanced analysis options