In the 'ANALYSE' – 'Statistics' tab, you have the option of choosing 'Descriptives' from the 'Select' dropdown menu, which will generate a table with all of the questions from your survey.
The table includes the name of the variable or category, the question with answers, the number of valid units, and the number or all units. The table also displays the average/percent, standard deviation, minimum and maximum, according to the type of variable.
Each question can be viewed in a new window, where you can view sums frequency, additional frequencies, descriptive statistics or basic frequencies, depending on the question type.
Each table can be exported to PDF, MS Word or MS Excel formats, or printed directly. Most questions also have a chart option and can be included in a custom report (click on the star icon to the left of the variable name).
Descriptive statistics can also be analysed with advanced analysis options and can be filtered according to segments, zoom, groups, variables, conditions, missing values, time period and unit status.
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- What is the optimal number of categories we can show with a bar chart?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- What is the maximum number of categories to display using pie charts?
- Can I exclude unfinished questionnaires from survey data?
- How can I customize the appearance of charts?
- Where does free help end?
- Database data is demolished, values are not correct or there is no data.
- How to properly methodologically set the answers 'Don’t know', 'Invalid', 'None of the above' and 'Refused'?
- What about underage respondents?
- I am not sure if all units are included in the analysis
- How can I improve my charts?
- Why are images not displayed correctly when I export the data to PDF?
- How to obtain data on individual surveys from the summary (sums)?
- How do I analyze units for a specific time period?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- How is the tool tested?
- Is it better to show graph in rows or in columns?
- What information should I include when I publish a report?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- In which cases is best to use bar charts and in which pie charts?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- Which chart settings are stored permanently?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- Custom reports
- 1KA registration and login
- Analysis archives
- Residuals in tables
- Basic data analysis
- 'Heatmap' Question
- Satisficing in the survey
- Limitations of displaying answers in analyses
- Recommendations for minimizing non-response
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Basic data analysis
- Advanced analysis options
- Descriptive statistics
- Your first survey
- Public URL to view data and analysis