In the 'ANALYSE' – 'Statistics' tab, you have the option of choosing 'Descriptives' from the 'Select' dropdown menu, which will generate a table with all of the questions from your survey.
The table includes the name of the variable or category, the question with answers, the number of valid units, and the number of all units. The table also displays the average/percent, standard deviation, minimum and maximum, according to the type of variable.
Each question can be viewed in a new window, where you can view sums frequency, additional frequencies, descriptive statistics or basic frequencies, depending on the question type.
2KA and 3KA private package users can export each table to PDF, MS Word or MS Excel formats, or print them directly. Most questions also have a chart option and can be included in a custom report (click on the star icon to the left of the variable name). A custom report is only available to 3KA private package users.
2KA and 3KA private package users can analyse descriptive statistics with advanced analysis options and filter them according to segments, zoom, groups, variables, conditions, missing values, time period and unit status.
- Where does free help end?
- What about underage respondents?
- How can I improve my charts?
- How to properly methodologically set the answers 'Don’t know', 'Invalid', 'None of the above' and 'Refused'?
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- How to obtain data on individual surveys from the summary (sums)?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?
- In which cases is best to use bar charts and in which pie charts?
- Can I exclude unfinished questionnaires from survey data?
- Is it better to show graph in rows or in columns?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- What is the maximum number of categories to display using pie charts?
- What information should I include when I publish a report?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- Database data is demolished, values are not correct or there is no data.
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- How can I customize the appearance of charts?
- Why are images not displayed correctly when I export the data to PDF?
- How is the tool tested?
- How do I analyze units for a specific time period?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- What is the optimal number of categories we can show with a bar chart?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- Which chart settings are stored permanently?
- I am not sure if all units are included in the analysis
- Custom reports
- Analysis archives
- Advanced analysis options
- Residuals in tables
- Basic data analysis
- 'Heatmap' Question
- Satisficing in the survey
- Limitations of displaying answers in analyses
- Recommendations for minimizing non-response
- 1KA registration and login
- Granting access to helpdesk
- Descriptive statistics
- Your first survey
- Basic data analysis
- Public URL to view data and analysis