It is recommended that you create an archive version of data before editing or changing data, which can be done in the 'DATA' - 'Archive' - 'Data archive' tab, by clicking on the 'Create data archive' button. A list of versions from the date of creation of the archival version of the data will be automatically generated. You have the option of activating each archived version of the questionnaire.
The data archive is only available to 2KA and 3KA private package users.
- How Is the Tool Tested?
- How Do I Quote / Cite the Use of 1KA in My Work?
- What Is the Limitation on the Number of Questions and Respondents?
- Can I Import a Questionnaire Into 1KA?
- How Do I Change or Update My Browser?
- For How Long Is the Survey Saved and for How Long Is It Active?
- Where Does Free Help End?
- How Safe Is It to Store Data on 1KA?
- What Kind of Customer Support Does 1KA Offer?
- Are Mobile Surveys Supported by 1KA?
- How Do I Clear My Browser’s Cookies?