It is recommended that you create an archive version of data before editing or changing data, which can be done in the 'DATA' - 'Archive' - 'Data archives' tab, by clicking on the 'Create data archive' button. A list of versions from the date of creation of the archival version of the data will be automatically generated. You have the option of deleting or activating each archived version of the questionnaire.
- What kind of customer support does 1KA offer?
- How safe is it to store data on 1KA?
- How do I quote / cite the use of 1KA in my work?
- Where does free help end?
- How is the tool tested?
- How do I change or update my browser?
- Can I import a questionnaire into 1KA?
- What is the limitation on the number of questions and respondents?
- How do I clear my browser's cookies?
- For how long is the survey saved and for how long is it active?
- Are mobile surveys supported by 1KA?