The 1KA survey tool enables the creation of a notification list/alert list.
An alert list is a form in which respondents enter their personal data in order to be informed about the current news.
The alert list can be created in two manners:
1. Copying from the library
A new survey with two questions will appear in your questionnaire editor. Question text can be modified according to your needs.
2. Creating a form
In 'My surveys' click on the 'Create Survey' and a new window where you can enter the internal survey name will appear. From the following types of survey choose 'Form'.
You can add any other questions to the 'Questionnaire'. If you want to use them in communicating, you must mark that question as a system variable in the 'Advanced' tab of the question editor.
*In case you want to send respondents the notification of successful signing up, it is recommended to select 'Respondent' in the 'EDIT' - 'Settings' - 'Notification' - 'Completed survey' tab. This way the E-mail variable of the respondent will be added to the questionnaire.
For both methods of creating alert lists there are some specific options that will appear on the right side:
- Inside the 'Alerts from responses quick settings', you can set who will get a notice when someone subscribes to an alert list, you can specify the author of the survey and add the recipients as well as the respondents. If you click on the 'Advanced Settings' the page will direct you to the 'EDIT' - 'Settings' - 'Notification' - 'Completed survey'. Additional information is available in the Notifications manual;
- When sending only one notification use of 'Quick e-mail invitation settings' is recommended, however in this manner tracking answers, editing and re-sending the notification is not possible.
Notifications are only available to 2KA and 3KA private package users.
When you have finished editing it is important to activate and publish the form. You can embed the form into a webpage or simply share the URL with others.
Sending alert list
The easiest way to send notifications to the list recipients is with your default email program (e.g. Gmail, Outlook, Thunderbird, ...). If you do this via the 'PUBLISH' - 'Invitations'tab, the survey URL is automatically copied to the message window in your default email program. In this case, it should be noted that in this case, it is not possible to track the answers and to send them again. Sending email invitations using 1KA is possible for users who have the 3KA package.
- I Signed up via FB and Now I Don’t Have My Surveys
- Does 1KA Application Allow Offline Surveys on a Laptop PC or USB Flash Drive?
- Are There Any Templates Available (For Example, to Evaluate the Work of a Professor in the Classroom)?
- Why Is the CAPTCHA Image Not Displayed?
- I Am Collecting Personal Data in the Survey. What Do I Have to Do?
- How Do I Quote / Cite the Use of 1KA in My Work?
- What About Underage Respondents?
- Where Does Free Help End?
- What Information Should I Include When I Publish a Report?
- How Is the Tool Tested?
- As the Author of the Survey, I Received a Request for Deletion, Alteration or Access to Data. What Do I Have to Do?
- Who Can Access and Edit My Survey and Data?
- How Do I Clear My Browser’s Cookies?
- What Is the Limitation on the Number of Questions and Respondents?
- Can I Request the Removal of a Survey?
- How Safe Is It to Store Data on 1KA?
- What Are the Restrictions of Collecting Personal Data in Slovenia?
- For How Long Is the Survey Saved and for How Long Is It Active?
- How Many Surveys Have Been Created Using 1KA and How Many Users Does the Application Have?
- Can You Help Me Design My Survey?
- How Do I Create a One-Click Log-in Confirmation in 1KA?
- Why Are the Pages Not Displayed Correctly and Why Is the Content Overlapping?
- How Do I Change or Update My Browser?
- Where Can I Change the Language of the Survey and 1KA Application?
- Why Don’t I Receive a Confirmation E-mail After Registration?
- Why Can’t I Log In?
- What Kind of Customer Support Does 1KA Offer?
- Can I Change My Existing Email Address to Login to 1KA?
- My Survey Disappeared
- Granting Access to Helpdesk
- Organizing Surveys in Folders
- Enabeling Two-Factor Authentication in 1KA
- Sending Invitations via 1KA SMTP E-mail System, via Gmail Server or Gmail User Account
- Principles of 1KA Public Library Use
- Your First Survey
- GDPR Survey Settings
- GDPR and Data Collection
- Alert List
- Using Library When Creating a Survey
- Rights of Respondents and Responsibilities of Survey Editors Within the GDPR
- 1KA Registration and Login
- GDPR Settings for Editors (4M 13S) [NEW]
- GDPR Survey Settings (3M 43S) [NEW]
- Copying the Survey (1m 39s) [NEW]
- 1KA Library Use (2m 52s) [NEW]
- Creating a Quiz (3m 22s) [NEW]
- Filtering and Exporting Data in SPSS, XLS and CSV (5m 08s) [NEW]
- Importing Text Into 1KA (2m 45s) [NEW]
- PDF and RTF Export Settings (3m 32s) [NEW]
- Simple Survey (5m 25s) [NEW]